Curology - Acne Treatment

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 25-29
 Curology - Acne Treatment

fka PocketDerm

Amazing product and service. It is so worth it! No doctors office or appointments. It worked great. My first bottle was an improvement but when I sent in my next set of photos my physician said it should be even better. The next bottle was that. I will be a curology client for a long time to come. I was just about to make an appt with a dermatologist for my acne when I found this and I gave it a try and I'm so thankful I did. For those of us that know our issue but need rx products to help it this is perfect. The timing was great on the auto refill. It came in the mail and two days later I used the last of the previous bottle. Can't say enough how much I love it. I haven't had an side effects but if you have sensitive skin I'm sure there are options to make it work for you. Customer service has been wonderful. Quick and helpful responses!

on 11/8/2015 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I cannot say enough good things, I have been using pocketderm since June and my assigned dermatologist Dr. Nancy Satur has been a godsend. She really listens to my concerns and is so quick to write back. After trying a topical with doxycycline with no results, she decided my acne was more hormonal and put me on spirnolactone. Wow. Nothing had ever worked so well before. It is scary how well this medication has worked for my skin. I am not sure about the 3 month maximum for prescription medication another reviewer wrote about as I have been on it for longer than that. When I asked my dermatologist about it, she said that since I am "young and healthy" she didn't find it necessary for me to see a gp or dermatologist in person. Definitely worth a try if you struggle with acne!