Curology - Acne Treatment

Curology - Acne Treatment

4.2

fka PocketDerm

on 5/12/2017 2:48:00 PM

This stuff is pretty incredible . I have tried antibiotics , sulfur, clindamycin, zinc, peels, aloe ... pretty much everything but accutane (which scares me) and my skin was still breaking out . I was desperate so I snapped a pic and sent it in to curology .. I got a nice note back from the NP with her recommendations which were clindamycin, Zinc and salycylic ... I think for me the Zinc was the magic ingredient .. my skin cleared up amazingly over a couple weeks! So much so that I cancelled it after the first month . Big mistake! After 6 mths my skin went back to being a mess.. I am going to stick with it this time . It's pretty much a god-send for me

Curology is so much more efficient and cost-effective than driving to see my in-person dermatologist to get a prescription medication! Previously, I had to make an appoint with my dermatologist, pay the co-pay, go to the appointment. Then, get sent to the pharmacy to pick up my prescription, which was also expensive! Now, I can do all this from home, so fast, and it's really inexpensive! I love this service and their products!

I was pretty apprehensive about starting Curology because I have pretty decent skin most of the time without treatment and didn't want to make it worse. But, knowing that I would have monthly (what I thought were) cystic breakouts that would swell my face up to twice its size, I decided to give Curology a go so that I could maintain clear skin all the time.

Not only did my provider correct my understanding of my skin (they aren't cystic breakouts, just very inflamed acne breakouts), they prescribed a formula that specifically mitigated the problems that my skin had. Since using Curology, I went from having horrible breakouts every few weeks to getting maybe one or two whiteheads every few months. It's nothing short of a miracle, and I feel much more confident in my skin. I'm also going out without makeup now as well, which is a major change!

The price is also pretty reasonable in my opinion. With Curology, I've cut back substantially on my skincare budget and most of my spend now goes toward Curology; I'd say spending around $20 per month on completely clear skin is pretty worth it.

As a skincare addict, I've tried everything and I can safely say that Curology has made the biggest difference. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to keep their skin clear regardless of how chaotic life gets.

on 4/29/2017 10:24:00 AM

Seriously love this stuff! I first started by using the trial and let me tell you that really made a difference! Most acne brands/subscriptions you have to pay the full amount for from the beginning but Curology lets you trial it, for only the cost of shipping! I love how the medication is customizable and if something isn't working or you have a concern, you can always send a message to your provider! Definitely try it! You can use this link to get to the free month sample: https://curology.com/invite/PLLNPJR

on 1/8/2018 8:16:00 PM

After going to a dermatologist for 2 years with lackluster results we tried Curology for my 17 yr old daughter. Slight improvement in 2 months then after 5 months total no improvement. This product absolutely does not work for everyone. She was even faithful at using as directed every single DAY. Sorry Curology you do not CURE everyone.