Curology - Acne Treatment

1 review

fka PocketDerm

on 7/2/2018 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product was not for me. The myth that they promoting is that the formula you receive is formulated for you. The truth is they have set formulas and they cannot be customized.
I was already using Retin A 0.05 but liked the idea of the additional ingredients to address aging skin.. There was no option to continue on the 0.05 dose, only 0.035 or 0.075. So, I opted for the 0.075. My skin broke out and was peeling so badly I only used it once or twice a week. I shouldn't have been purging as I was already using the product. My skin looked awful. So the next time around, we went to the 0.035 and I continued to break out and peel. It was time to stop. I'm 65 and shouldn't be breaking out! It's taken about a month for my skin to settle down, but now I have some new red marks on my face from pimples I developed while using this product.
This might work for you even though it was a disaster for me. Don't expect to be able to fine tune it. I will be making an appt with the dermatologist to get a refill for my Retin A.