Revlon Ultra HD lip Lacquer - Petalite

Revlon Ultra HD lip Lacquer - Petalite

on 4/13/2017 10:20:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This laquer delivers what it promises! It has tons of pigment and, it does kind of feel like a laquer. What I mean by that is, on my somewhat drier lips, it doesn't feel SUPER moisturizing. Slightly thick and just a tiny bit drier than the ordinary lip glosses.

When I was a bit younger and had smoother lips, this lip laquer would have been absolutely perfect! If you have fairly moist, young skin, this will have good staying power and a gorgeous, SMOOTH and frosty shine!

That being said, if your skin is on the drier side, like mine, the pigment will cling to your lips a bit more while drinking coffee or whatever, which is definitely a plus, too!

Either way, you don't need to swipe it on thick, there is so much pigment you can use it somewhat sparingly, so it will last longer than some other similar types of lip products, such as glosses, etc. ! That's definitely a plus!

Oh, and I love the little crystal-gem top, too! Some companies don't put a lot of effort into attractive packaging, so this is a treat.
Have you ever been tempted to buy an obscenely expensive cosmetic product that you don't need just because it came in a GORGEOUS jar or bottle, or whatever? I HAVE!! So I LOVE it when more economical products like this lip laquer come in really pretty packaging, it makes it very pleasant to carry and use.

In fact, I've considered saving these empty tubes to re-fill with vaseline, vitamin e oil, or somthing! Beauty like this just should'nt be wasted!! Thankyou Revlon! You get an A -plus!

on 4/23/2016 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The shade wasn't my favorite, but I really liked the product and will buy more shades. It has a really pretty pop effect and gives lips a gorgeous gleam. The smell isn't my fave but it's very tolerable.

on 5/4/2015 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this lip gloss. It's a really pretty neutral light pink that looks so good on anyone. I have light-medium brown skin and it's not too light for me. The formula is pigmented enough to use lightly or layer on.There's some super fine flecks of gold in it, but it doesn't look super glittery. It also looks good over top a light lipstick or tinted balm to give extra shine. The packaging is super cute, some people might not like the wand because it has a brush on the end instead of the doe foot applicator, I don't mind the brush, it holds a lot of product on it so when you're applying use a light hand if you're going for subtle colour. Otherwise it's a pretty shade, I haven't tried the other shades yet but this one is definitely a go to for running out the door.

on 11/25/2015 8:33:00 PM

this review is actually for the shade smoky topaz. this is a really nice muted nude pink color, formula is really creamy and doesn't feel sticky and also applies smoothly and evenly with the brush when u wipe off the excess on the rim of the tube prior to application. if u have the slightest chappes lips, this color will make it look even worse so I suggest applying a little bit of Vaseline lip treatment or using a lip perfector pencil, (the ones that goes on clear and can be used as lip liners)