3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

One of the best mascaras I’ve ever used and very economical. Doesn’t flake off at all and with two coats I’ve had friends ask me if I’m wearing false eyelashes. I normally wear one coat for every day use and it’s plenty.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairGrey

EyesHazel

a month ago

I started out liking this quite a bit. It volumized nicely, applied easily, and just about rinsed off with water at the end of the day. But after wearing it for several consecutive days, I noticed my eyes felt like there was *something* in them. They were irritated and it wouldn't go away. I switched back to an old standby mascara, and the irritation went away. Not sure what ingredient in this caused it, but it was definitely there. My eyes aren't prone to problems, and this is the only mascara that's ever given me grief. So - if it doesn't bother your eyes, it's a nice cheap mascara. For me, I had to bid a sad farewell to it.

About reviewer (206 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2 months ago

It adds a very nice volume and length, but it flakes and transfers on my brow bone. Will not repurchase.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Coarse

EyesGreen

5 months ago

Based on the good reviews, I've bought and tried all three varieties of this Mascara, I'm glad they are cheap here in Germany, cause all of them are nothing special. The search goes on..

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesHazel

2.0

5 months ago

I tried this mascara after hearing good things, but I was ultimately disappointed. While the product adds a surprising amount of volume and holds a curl, I find it to be a bit wet and therefore messy to apply. The mascara also flakes terribly on me throughout the day, and if I remove the remnants it usually leaves smears as it goes. My face is oily, but I haven’t ran into the issue of mascara flakes smearing before. That is the biggest influence on the rating because I was extremely annoyed by the amount of flaking I got and the inability to brush it off without causing a mess. The wand is bristled, and has a nice curve. I love the wand and I find there’s never an excessive amount of product on it. There was no noticeable smell, and it didn’t bother my sensitive eyes in the slightest. While I didn’t care for how messy it was to apply or how it flaked, it is a decent mascara and did make my eyelashes look nice. I wouldn’t repurchase but I’ve tried worse.

About reviewer (153 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

6 months ago

The lash princess mascara does the same job as a high-end mascara. There wasn't much innovation in the last years when it comes to mascara just a different packaging the formula stays the same. Fantastic mascara lengthens the lashes and comes with a killer price! <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2gAtCMSWQPM"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2gAtCMSWQPM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (234 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

7 months ago

I tried this mascara out for the first time about 4 years ago and loved it then, but I started trying out different mascaras. so completely forgot about it until recently when I ventured into my local wilko store and thought ‘I used to love that mascara...let’s try it out again!’ The packaging is beautiful, and it looks so much more expensive than it is. It retails for £3.30 in the UK so is much cheaper than the majority of drugstore mascaras. I’ve tried both the green and pink packaging, and I love the pink, and there are a couple of things I don’t like about the green, so this review is based on the pink one. I use 3 coats of this mascara and use it on a daily basis - it’s replaced all of my other drugstore and high end mascaras! Pros: - super affordable - cruelty free - doesn’t flake - doesn’t budge or smudge - keeps lashes lifted all day - no need to reapply. - can wear it it on the upper and lower lashes as it doesn’t transfer Cons: - doesn’t separate well If you use more than 2 coats. Overall, I love this mascara and highly recommend it! Check out my full review and demo below! <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/gUxGNjny5Iw"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/gUxGNjny5Iw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object> Check out my YouTube channel: search ‘Chloe Luckin’

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Kinky, Fine

7 months ago

This mascara is fantastic. I got it from the drugstore, and I bought quite a few to figure out if an expensive mascara is any better than a drugstore. And I have to say no! When I compare it to the Benefit Bad gal bang, for example, this one is just as good, and it costs only a few dollars. I have a regular office job, and I didn't sweat a lot when I am doing some exercise, I don't wear mascara. It stays on all day it lengthens my lashes that's all I want. I do recommend it great mascara!

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

8 months ago

Love this mascara! Budget friendly and makes the lashes look big and full. Tried the other two in this line but this one was the best!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesGray

10 months ago

Can’t beat the price. Would not recommend for bottom lashes.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive