Estée Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultra Radiance Lifting Creme Makeup

No Image

on 9/3/2016 3:25:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have combination mature skin that goes to super dry in the winter. I have tried so many foundations from Korean BB creams to many high end foundations. I always come back to Re Nutriv for the best overall foundation. My coloring is NW15 and Ecru is the best match for me.

I find it gives great coverage easily covering any imperfections for a flawless finish. This goes on creamy and takes a bit of time to set and settle in. Once it does, it's beautiful. Doesn't settle in lines and does a decent job with larger pores. What is the best, is that it doesn't suck the moisture out of my skin and show dry patches half way through the day. It isn't as long lasting as Double Wear but wears down very naturally without separation or leaving a patchy mess.

I use the Double Wear Light in the summer but the rest of the year, I'm back to my favorite Re Nutriv. I highly recommend, especially for mature skin.

Update: still the best for me. I go back and forth between this and the Double Wear Light. The Re Nutriv gives a more natural finish and the DW Light seems to be more matte.

on 5/14/2016 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have normal-dry skin that gets painfully dry during the winter. I used to use double wear stay in place, but it quickly became clear that it was way too drying and mattifying for my skin.

Last Christmas, I took the chance of picking this Estee Lauder re-nutriv ultra radiance lifting creme makeup for a Christmas gift from hubby. I bought it online and based my shade selection on my perfectionist shade, which is fresco. Am really glad I did, because the two shades pair up almost exactly, so when the lifting creme arrived, it was a perfect shade match.

It applies very smoothly, just like a hydrating but slightly thick night cream (which I guess it's supposed to mimic, what with all the anti-aging ingredients in it). The coverage is medium and although it initially appears to have a very dewy finish, it actually dries down to more of a satin, soft matte. In the winter, if I did not moisturize well under this foundation, it still showed up some of my flaky bits. But during the fall now, it applies and sets beautifully and is hydrating enough for my now slightly less dry skin.

It wears very well throughout the day. I apply a tiny bit of powder on top and use a setting spray, and after that, it's practically budge proof.

It really is a fantastic foundation, and although I do think it's worth the price tag, I still wish it was a little cheaper!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am a huge Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation fan. Have been wearing it for 20 years now. When Neiman Marcus gave me a free sample of Re-Nutriv Ultra Radiance Lifting Creme Makeup. I normally do not experiment with my foundation, but since it was Estee Lauder, why not. OH MY GOSH! It glides on like silk. It did not settle into my fine lines and even with powder to set it, it did not settle into the fine lines around my eyes. It kept like I had nothing on my face. I do love this foundation, but at the price, I will stick with my Double Wear.

It did wear all day, but I did blot my face when I started to sweat, the foundation did come off onto my papertowel, where Double Wear does not come off.

If you have oily skin, this will not work for you.

on 5/1/2015 7:18:00 PM

This foundation is simply lovely. I like creme makeup (and I actually jar packaging) and was disappointed I could never find a color match in the older version of the Re-Nutriv creme makeup. In this new Ultra version, 2N1 Desert Beige is a terrific match for me, this shade is light neutral. This foundation blends like a dream, feels nice and cushiony on the skin, and has an absolutely beautiful finish, never looks dry even when set with powder - my skin looks radiant and healthy. Coverage leans toward medium; I would imagine you could build to fuller coverage. I use a Beauty Blender rather than the included foundation brush. There is a slight fragrance but its not overwhelming, I barely notice it (and I'm pretty sensitive to fragrance). The sunscreen is all-physical (titanium dioxide). I also use and love Chantecaille Future Skin creme makeup, which is sheerer and has no sunscreen, and for me these differences warrant having both in my makeup collection. Yes, this costs a lot of money but I believe it is a superior foundation and well worth the expense.