no images

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

5 years ago

This is a new Greek brand (belongs to the dermocosmetics brands like Vichy and Avene) recommended to me by a dermatologist last summer. I was on holiday in Greece when my face went completely off the rails (I am talking absolutely covered with small pimples almost overnight for no apparent reason) and I had to have an emergency appointment with a derm to sort it out, as my beloved Clinique Anti-blemish solutions was clearly not working. In fact the derm recommended only a toner by another brand (Mey of Switzerland, a 10% AHA toner, will review next) and it was only when I asked her if she could recommend a cleanser that she told me about this little gem. My mum was also using at the time an amazing SPF50 from the same brand (recommended by her pharmacist) that was not oily, and not white which amazed me... Anyway, this little gem, along with the toner, sorted my horrible pimples within a week and I kid you not. It contains AHA but it's not drying (in fact the opposite) and works really well with other AHA products I have at the moment (the Mey toner and the Neostrata Ultra smoothing cream I am using at the moment). For just 17 euros, this was a real bargain and it lasts quite a bit. Unfortunately you can't find it in shops in the UK, but the company has a website that ships in the UK and US. I have also tried a matte cream from this company and to be honest, it's the only one that keeps me matte (it was also recommended by the derm as an oil-free light cream for my oily skin), though be careful if you are slightly on the dry side, it's very drying (my skin is super oily...). Will review that too in a bit. Yay for Frezyderm!! I was really sceptical as I've never heard the brand before at all (I live in London 15 years, in Greece it is getting big now) but this little thing really puts to shame major brands. Will repurchase - probably get a few of them next time I am in Greece!

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age36-43