Murad Resurgence Age-Diffusing Serum

Murad Resurgence Age-Diffusing Serum

3.4

Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sclerotium Gum, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract , Lentinus Edodes Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Glycine Soja(Soybean) Protein, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Aveno Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glycosaminoglycans, Iris Florentina Root Extract, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Punica Granatum Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Allantoin, Lecithin, Oleyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil, Barosma Betulina Leaf Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil

The first week or so I used this, I was impressed. My pores seemed smaller, little imperfections seemed fainter, and it gave my skin just the right amount of moisture without breaking me out. But after that, the serum just doesn't seem to do anything, except moisturize -- and I can find cheaper ones out there that do that.

on 4/4/2013 7:49:00 AM

I noticed no difference in my skin whatsoever, despite using this every night for several weeks. The product itself has a pleasant scent, light and citrusy, and seems to skin into my skin well. However, it also seemed to dry out my skin in places also. I really don't think that this is worth the money, I have fine lines and there was no change at all in their appearance, and my skin did not feel softer or smoother after constant use of this. I wouldn't buy again.

I loved this... for one week only! My skin looked great for the first week, then I came out with large spots on my cheeks (I never get spots on my cheeks). I thought it was this or my new bronzer so I stopped both let the spots clear and then started using the serum again. The spots flared up again. I really wanted to like this so was disappointed I had to use this as a hand cream. Oh, the pump also broke so I had to take the container apart every time I wanted to use it and stick a cotton bud in to get the product. Annoying that I couldn't return it as I lost the receipt. Note to self: Mind all your receipts!

At first this product was actually great. It made my skin glow and feel healthy. I really enjoyed the first 3-5 days and was quite excited. Only problem is after 5 days, my face started burning! It made me look like I had rosacea! My skin hurt and I thought maybe it was doing something useful but it wasn't unfortunately :( Only causing irritation. I thought maybe it had something to do with the weather but after I stopped, within 2 days my skin felt MUCH better. I have never had this type of reaction to a product before.

If you have sensitive skin (mine isn't even that sensitive) I wouldn't recommend at all.

on 4/20/2011 6:05:00 PM

I have extremely sensitive skin and as a result had stopped using all moisturizers a few years ago. My skin was in terrible shape but I couldn't stand the burning eyes that all products gave me. After seeing an infomercial with Dr. Murad and Joan Lunden I decided to give Resurgence a try. I was very skeptical and had planned on sending it back for a refund. I was so surprised and pleased when I tried the product. It had a great scent and I had no negative reaction to it at all. I now spread it all the way up to my eyes and still no reaction. My 47 year old skin felt better immediately and within a few days it started glowing. My husband noticed it too. And he never notices things like that! I find myself touching my neck and face all the time and can't believe how supple it is. This product is truly amazing. Only thing I wish is that it wasn't as expensive but it is worth the money because I've never found anything like it. Love it!!!!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Murad's Resurgence line has been a disappointment overall -- it did not address my concerns regarding redness/blotchiness in any discernible manner and in time, this serum and the companion mositurizing cream actually stung my cheeks a little for a few seconds after application. Having much better results already with Roche Posay and Evan Healy. :)

on 3/29/2011 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have used the Murad Resurgence line for a couple of years now. I have had good results with all three of the products (cleanser is my HG cleanser, the serum, and the night cream). Before finding Murad I tried everything to find something that my dry and rather sensitive skin wouldn't react negatively to. Resurgence was it for me. I honestly don't know if it has helped with respect to wrinkles because I don't really have any....maybe because I use Resurgence, or at least in part. I am 43 and am regularly mistaken for being in my late 20s (today someone thought I was 29). When I was young, about 14 I think, I read that Sophia Loren had beautiful skin because she stayed out of the sun. So since that age I have been very diligent about staying out of the sun and always applying daily sunscreen. So I honestly think my lack of wrinkles has more to do with sun avoidance than any particular product - but it's hard to tell.

Although I love the Resurgence line I am trying to find all natural (preferably organic) beauty products, so as I move away from it perhaps I will find wrinkles becoming more evident. I hope not, but I'll try to update here if I do (and I'll probably end up coming back to Murad if it happens!).

I should note that about half way through winter I have to stop using the age-diffusing serum because my face becomes dry. I can pick it up again as soon as spring arrives though.

If you have dry and/or sensitive skin I definitely recommend the Murad Resurgence line.

on 2/19/2011 11:40:00 PM

I purchased the 30 day kit from an infomercial I saw. I knew Murad has been around for a long time so I decided to try it. I am 43 and last year I noticed wrinkles starting to form on my forehead, more laugh lines and around eyes and larger pores. I've been trying to find a good face cream for about a year and I've tried about $1,000 worth of creams from department store brands to drugstore brands. My face is sensitive and some made me break out, some I didn't see any results and I would give it 3 months. This is the only cream that I've tried that I actually see a difference, it's not huge, but I do see a difference and I've just finished my 4th week. This is going to sound like a commercial, but after 2 weeks of using it I was putting on my makeup and my 10 year old daughter said "Your face looks nice mommy", I just said thanks and didn't think much of it. But later I asked her, "When you said my face looked nice, what did you mean, do you see a change?", she said "It looks smoother." I was so happy to hear this, the cream has made my face look smoother, my pores do look smaller and my lines between my eyebrows seem lighter. So it is a product I would recommend trying. I will try it for a few more months to see if I'm still happy with it because it is expensive and I want to be sure it's helping my skin. But so far so good after one month. Just read carefully if you sign up for the 30 day kit, they sent me a 90 day kit next, with payments for the next 3 months, but I was going to purchase the full size products anyway, so it saved me a bit.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

At a young age I developed deep forehead wrinkles, 11's and a lot of fine lines under my eyes. I have very dry skin and also prone to adult acne (didn't have it while young). This product was a last ditch attempt before Botox. Better than everything I tried and I have tried it all (expensive products from dermatologist, spa regimens, masks, over the counter creams, laser dot-therapy skin resurfacing, and microdermabrasion, none of which gave me any results). After seeing a recent photo where the wrinkles were so evident I was ready to get botox. After getting sucked into Murad Resurgence infomercials, I decided it was definitely worth the cost to try it before going under the needle. I am so pleased with the results. My 11s and eye lines have disappeared entirely, my forehead wrinkles are almost non-existent and they were deep! It's only been 3 weeks but I saw almost instant results. I feel the best of the products are the serum, eye cream, and night cream. Highly recommend this product to all my friends and family!!

on 6/26/2010 1:01:00 PM

I received a sample of this serum at sephora with a purchase. I wish I had tried Murad sooner. I'm 57 and my skin issues are a little sagging, some age spots, large pores and some oilyness. This has been addressing all my issues some sooner than others, but I'm only a little over 2 weeks in using it. Pleasantly surprised as I never used Murad before, I now am looking to incorporate more of their products into my routine.