100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

Next to NYX Butter Glosses, these are my favorite glosses. I have this shade, and the shade Goddess, which is a more mauve toned shade. These are very pigmented and a little thicker than Butter Glosses, so they tend to last longer...they do cost close to 3 times the price as the NYX, but I usually use free Kohls cash at Kohls or wait for a sale at Ulta. They are pigmented enough that I usually just line my lips with a coordinating liner, fill in my lips with the same liner, then use the gloss on top...Definitely recommend.

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

4 years ago

I have Goddess in these lip glosses which is the perfect cool purple mauve toned shade. When Ulta had these on sale (Lorac was 50% off), I wanted to try another shade and CEO just called to me. It is that every popular dusty rose shade that is big now but whether it is the gloss finish or the touch of mauve in there, this shade doesn't turn that 90's brown that a lot of the dusty rose shades tend to do on me (if there is any orange or brown in a shade, my complexion brings it out). CEO stays this beautiful dusty rose mlbb shade. It is quite stunning and a perfect daily wear, office appropriate, even no makeup lip gloss. This line of glosses is quite pigmented and very creamy with a pleasant scent. I am nw20, deep winter (almost black hair, brown eyes).

About reviewer (1197 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

5 years ago

Beautiful MLBB shade that leaves them soft and looking lovely. A deep rose with cool brown undertones, this shade is perfect for work or the no makeup-makeup look.

About reviewer (330 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

5 years ago

I purchased LORAC's Alter Ego lip gloss in CEO a week or so ago and so far I absolutely love it! I was a bit hesitant to purchase it because usually LORAC's lip glosses have that tiny, silly little brush applicator. However, these new Alter Ego Lip Glosses have the traditional sponge tip applicator which I like much better. As far as staying power goes, they're pretty comparable to most other lip glosses, you need to apply at least every hour if worn over bare lips. However, if applied over a matte lipstick the wear is quite good, at least 2 to 3 hours easily. The color is lovely, a dusty rose with a hint of mauve and this particular shade in CEO is a perfect compliment to the coordinating Alter Ego Lipstick in CEO by LORAC, I'd recommend purchasing them together if possible. Overall I think this is an excellent lip gloss. The prices for the product you get is extremely reasonable, only $15 on the Ulta website where you can get points for purchasing and gifts with purchase on LORAC from time to time. Pigmentation is very good, the lip gloss has a nice slight vanilla fragrance and the packaging is so sophisticated and sleek..LOVE!

About reviewer (227 reviews)

Age36-43