4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

I got this in a travel size as I'm away for a month and couldn't bring my large bottle of bioderma with me. Its pretty good - does the job, it does have fragrance which might put some people off. I have quite sensitive skin though and this didnt break me out. It doesn't trump my bioderma micellar water though so I wont buy again

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

My skin is really happy with this one. It's hydrating, not harsh or too stingy, and most of all, cleans everything pretty well. Plus my face looked great in the morning after cleaning it with this the night before.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGray

3.0

2 years ago

This is an okay micellar water from Avene, but I do not like the fragrance in this product. Otherwise it's fairly gentle, but I am not very happy about the amount of fragrance in this product.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

3.0

2 years ago

I kind of hate this micellar water. The fragrance is very pronounced. It doesn't smell bad or anything, it is just too strong for my taste and I am struggling to finish this. In addition to the fragrance, this stuff irritates my skin. I suspect it is the fragrance that is irritating my skin. And no, I wasn't using any form of retinoids of any kind during the time. On the positive side, it removes foundations and sunscreen and eyeshadows very well. So-so on eyeliner but for my skin, I prefer the bi-layer eye makeup remover since it is less irritating to my skin. The price is rather high but you do get a huge bottle that last a long time. Thankfully I am getting closer to using it up. I use this every two days liberally. I cannot use it daily or else my skin will end up raw.

About reviewer (434 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Dark, Cool

HairBlack, Kinky, Fine

EyesBrown

2 years ago

Oh come on, how does this product only have 2 reviews? It's freaking amazing. It removes MU effectively, respects sensitive skin, I never had a reaction before and it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean without being greasy. I bought a whole 400 ml bottle on sale for about 8£. I highly recommend it.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

3 years ago

This is a really good cleanser for oily skin. If you don't like to wash your face with cleansers that have soap or foam up, this is a nice product. You use a cotton pad to use this product, and it takes off your makeup and cleanses your skin. Very gentle to use, and a great value as well!

About reviewer (470 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

This is a nice cleanser. Very hydrating and fresh at the same time. I have very dry/dehydrated skin and it leaves my skin feeling comfortable. It's extremely gentle on my sensitive eye area too, no irritation at all. I don't know how well this would take make up off as I use this after cleansing to get rid of any residue. So, I can't comment on that. I bought the 400ml bottle for 15 euros which is pretty good. (I have tried Avene, La Roche Posay, Vichy, Roc, Darphin, Bioderma and Garnier, this comes second to the garnier one, the rest I felt were too sudsy, even though I had bought them a few times over). Have also ordered the Caudalie Moisturising Toner to give that a go, if I'm not happy with it, will repurchase this one. Does have a scent, a very Aveney-botany kind of scent, sorry I'm hopeless at describing scents!

About reviewer (108 reviews)

Age36-43