Uploaded by bellabhoney

price range

Reviews

3.0

Aug/22/2003

A cool, refreshing and calming mask. It is fun to use, but somehow I always spill a little bit of the tonic. Seemed to make my pores look smaller, but I could have been imagining it. I like the scent--like I said, very calming. Over all, I am not sure it really did anything. Cute idea, though.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

Mar/10/2003

It waken-up my skin immediately. The scent is so pleasure and I love the way it pampers my skin. Highly recommended. Dun miss out if u happen travel to Australia coz' it's real cheap!

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

Jan/17/2003

I think the only appeal of this is the packaging. It really is very very cute. You open the sachet of the tonic and drop in a tablet that soaks up the liquid and magically expands before you eyes. Unfold it, and it's a mask. I put it on my face for all of 30 seconds, and I did not like how it felt. Dry, tight, and burning. Cute, but not worth it!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (378 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry

HairBlack

Dec/12/2002

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!! I was so excited to get this product and try it out...the packaging is quite unique -- little "tablets" that you drop in packets of liquid, and they absorb the liquid and you unfold the paper mask now soaked in supposedly soothing essential oils, etc. Well, aforementioned excitement faded fast when my face started stinging like crazy. I don't even think I left it …Read more

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

Dec/11/2002

this stuff burned my skin, turned my face red and dried it out...and i only kept it on for about 2 minutes instead of the recommended 10 minutes!! it says it's for all skin types but i guess it should have read all skin types except mine;)

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age30-35