MAC Cosmetics MAC Studio Finish Concealer Duo NW20/NC25

4.2

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this foundation. o good for the price. The only downfall would be that it feels wet/dewy on my face like it won't dry. That would be my only complaint. I have normal to dy skin. I would buy this again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

Seemed pricey at first but it ended up being just about the best $30 I've ever spent. I use NC25 around my eyes to hide blue veins and shadows. I use NW20 around my nose and to cover spots and blemishes. If the blemishes are too blue-ish in color, I use the other shade instead. I apply it with a concealer brush (oldie but goodie L'Oreal concealer brush from a dozen or so years ago) and pat gently and slowly with the pad of a finger to warm up the concealer just enough to blend it into my skin. I set with powder and I'm done. Lasts through the day. Both shades are perfect matches for me. The packaging is sturdy. I have tried many, many concealers through the many years I've been wearing makeup. It took forever, but I found my HG.

Pure genius!! What a gr8 idea!! This duo has a color for under eyes & a color to counteract blemishes & can be mixed together in varying degrees. I have the studio finish concealer (solo) in NC15 & it's awfully light, I would not buy that color next time except I'm getting use out of it as a gr8 highlighter. I don't get on the reviews for the single solo concealers same formula that ppl are saying it creases. Mine never budges & I am the oiliest of the oilies. I set it w MAC powder thou the white 1 w a MAC large powder puff. Now all of my concealer needs have been fulfilled! I may buy a deeper color of the singles to contour (I normally contour w Emphasize/BoneBeige as a subtle contour.) These concealers are the best!! I've tried Nars Radiant Creamy concealer & it's also very good but MAC's works better on my oily skin. & the duo is the neatest thing to get NW *and* NC together & 1 shade darker than the other. Pure genius, an idea well executed!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

love the coverage and finish and i love the shade!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

A homerun from MAC! I had given up using the single pan Studio Finish concealer in NW 20 because I found it was too dry for my 40 year old skin. However, the formula is completely different in the duo. The added slip and creaminess of the product is heavenly. I apply NW20 under my eyes with my fingers or a synthetic concealer brush. I use the NC25 shade on redness around my nose and occasional blemishes. Under my eyes, the product lasts alll day with minimal creasing which is just short of a miracle. The NC25 shade, which I use on other areas of my face, lasts about 5 hours before fading but I am fine with that. It can be easily touched up without looking spackled. I set with MAC MSFN in Medium and I am good to go. The NW20 does for me what I wanted BB Corrector and Concealer to do but better! I will definitely buy again!

Edit 11/14/15: I have since found this to be too dry in the cold weather months even with BB eye cream.