Victoria's Secret Sexy Cheeks Mosaic Blushing Powder - Spice

4.5

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is definitly my HG blush.

i am super pale (health issues) but when i tan, i turn perfectly brown (half hispanic). this blush suites me very well for both, which is really hard to do! you can also make this look natural or dramatic. i love it for traveling b/c i can also use it for my eyes. my only gripe with this is that my package broke. maybe it was the traveling? i don't know. but the bottom part is a flimsy plastic that broke.

Super pigmented, nice texture, sleek classy packaging. What more could you ask for? I love it! I've been wearing Nars Orgasm for more than a year (it almost hits the pan) and wanted a change so I picked this up today. The color is brownish pink... matte with almost no visible shimmers. It looks natural. No powder appearance. More natural than how Orgasm looks on me.

This is my everyday mosaic, but I have it in Sunny Cheeks. Its not the most inexpensive thing, but it is what works and I haven't found anything similar to it that is at a lesser price.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is one of my first powder blush. I like this. It does have some subtle red undertones and is pretty warm blush color....so kind of a heavy look, i think. One reviewer says there are some brown tones in this which i totally agree, hence that should explain this blush looking somewhat "heavy". i am a warm toned person (max nc42) and this gives me a somewhat heavy pink (not sheer) look if i use too much. if i keep brushing and brushing it on my face, it does lighten up a bit, but not to a baby pink color, and not sheer. I like my blushes looking sheer on me....just to let you know. Staying power is so far (3-5 hours) good. I am unsure if i will purchase this cause i have yet to try others out there. UPDATE: just tried the NARS blushes and wont be buying this again.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This gives a pretty, natural flush. It's just right--not too dark, not too pale.

This is a product I can't wait to apply every morning because of the way it's packaged. The compact contains 5 sections of color when swept together creates a powder that blends easily, looks natural and is longlasting. I also love NARS orgasm blush but this has replaced it for the time being. I have pale freckled skin that tends to wash out and this really warms up my face.

nice colors, cool mosaic.

I hadn't heard (read) much about Victoria's Secret blushes so I wasn't sure what to expect from this. It goes on beautifully, nice & smooth. Not too much pigment that you look like a clown, but enough to show up! There are five colors in it & when all swirled together they go on as a pink-brown with the slightest touch of red. Really pretty! The compact is super nice too - silver & round with a nice mirror inside.

Popular Blush Products