Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Translucent Finishing Powder Oil Control

Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Translucent Finishing Powder Oil Control

4.1

Mica Zinc Stearate Polymethylsilsesquioxane Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Ethylhexyl Palmitate Silica Synthetic Wax Calcium Silicate HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1 Caprylyl Glycol Phenoxyethanol Hexylene Glycol

on 9/14/2017 6:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It's not actually translucent. I looked like a ghost, even after covering it with another powder. The oil control is pretty good though.

on 7/20/2017 6:20:00 PM

The product set my makeup very well, my only complaint is that it broke me out horribly! It could have to do with my sensitive skin, but if your skin is very sensitive I could not recommend.

on 1/11/2017 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

So I brought this to replace the UD De-slick powder and it works amazingly for that. I use this to set my foundation (just on my t-zone) and I'm shine-free for a good few hours. I'm not shine-free all day like this product says, but I don't' think such a product exists lol. I don't like to retouch with this, or actually haven't even tried, b/c I prefer to use blotting paper. Anyway, I'd repurchase over the UD De-slick any day. I'm on the medium-tan scale, and this doesn't look white on me. I haven't noticed a flashback either. I recommend it, especially over the UD powder.

on 12/12/2016 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Good product, makes my skin feel soft af, amazing for baking BUT IT HAS FLASHBACKS. Under eye area looks white in pictures !!

on 11/1/2016 11:42:00 PM

Because I'm so fair I find most finishing powders turn my face dark. So I'm so glad Hard Candy made this translucent powder. I love everything about it and I will definitely be repurchasing. It gave a nice matte finish without giving that cakey look that sometimes happens when you apply a powder overtop of foundation. The packing is also nice, as a bonus. Love it!

on 9/19/2016 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Not really feeling this one. I am a sucker for blotting powder, I've tried any of them I can get my hands on, however, this one just didnt make the cut and its going back. I cleaned off my oils and had to run out to a meeting and through this on to see how it worked out, ah-no! It was extremely white, I figured I'd set it with a spray and get to my meeting, by the time I arrived, my face was oily once again!

on 8/31/2016 9:19:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

It was ok at first. Did a decent job of controlling oil, but after a while of having this in my kit the top layer keeps drying up. You know those powders that you try to dip your brush in and you get no product because it's so dry? I have to scrape off a layer of powder everytime if I want to use this. Pretty gross.

on 3/23/2016 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Just got this on a whim at walmart. it goes on silky sheer and doesn't look whitish. kept t-zone oil free for 8hrs. doesn't feel heavy or gritty. It doesn't have any magical enhancing powers though. I will use it as a back-up to stick in my purse. wish the packaging came with a mirror and minibrush, but i DO like how it is slim. also love that there are very few ingredients.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this because I heard all the rave about translucent powders and saw this at Walmart. I absolutely love this. I use it to set my eye concealer so it won't crease. I also use it to set the most oily parts of my face like my nose and my t-zone. Also set it on my cheeks so my pores look smaller. I love the packaging, love the price even more. Purchasing again when I run out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVED THIS PRODUCT! Usually as the day goes on my face gets so oily and Ive tried products before that were for the same purpose but never really worked for me, this however I could use in the mornings then stash in my purse and if my face got oily as the day went on I could just dab some powder on and go, so convient and effective! Awesome for people with skin!!