innisfree Water Glow Cushion

2.0

I don't think i will repurchase this. First, this cushion looks cakey after i applied even tho i applied a small layer on my skin. Secondly, not last long and of course not suitable for touch up. Thirdly, dont ever try this if u are living in a humid weather place plus if u had a combination or oily skin. This cushion even breaks me out. I had alot of small pimples popping out after i had removed the foundation on my skin. The pimples were not big but i still need to achieve the clear glowing skin look. I don't want to ruin my skin just for this cushion tho.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I am currently using this product and already I want to chuck it one side and purchase another brand of cushion :(

Alarm bells first went off when I removed it from the box and opened it. The compact opened too easily and it did not shut properly. There was no firm snap when I closed it.

When I started to use it, I noticed the plasticky smell. It dissipated after a while, but it was definitely noticeable whenever I opened and started applying it.

The coverage wasn't great. Especially when I compared it to the previous cushion I was using from April Skin. I have several PIH, and they were still visible after application of cushion.

I also noticed that the texture was tacky, and did not go on smoothly and lightly. I wasn't sure if it had to do with the puff or the product itself.

I don't plan to re-purchase this ever, not even sure if I can finish the current one I am using.
----------------------------------------------
Update 7 June 2016
I went for a consultation with a facial therapist yesterday wearing this BB cushion. she did a visual check and commented I had oily skin and I told her that was incorrect, I have dry and sometimes dehydrated skin. She had to peer closely at my skin again. Thanks to this cushion, people are thinking I have oily skin now. Not even dewy skin, but OILY, Trashing this away and replacing it asap.

The words "water" and "glow" do not go together with this cushion.

This cushion has very good coverage, so much that I wouldn't need concealer. It's hard to layer this on because it easily looks thick. The product is not moisturizing enough for my normal/dry skin, even applied over moisturizer.

The packaging isn't great optimal because the lid does not shut as well as the AMOREPACIFIC and Laneige cushions, which are all sister brands of Innisfree. In fact, I've an Innisfree BB Cushion that cannot be closed at all after a few uses.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i bought this recently because i saw pony (ponymakeup on youtube) using it and i was really attracted to the cushion concept so wanted to try it out! i'm really feeling dewy skin recently and since i have normal skin that can be a little dry sometimes i figured i would go for the water glow.

i bought mine in shade #23 which is their darkest shade, i recommend with innisfree that you get at least a shade darker than usual bc i have read that innisfree is lighter than other brands and indeed even #23 is a touch light on my nc25ish skin. it's not noticeable and will be a perfect match in the winter, but this is definitely not for tan people!

this cushion has light to medium coverage. it smooths out my skin and cancels out redness but doesn't fully cover blemishes, so do use a concealer for that. the finish is satin to dewy on me, and it lasts basically the whole day.

i had some issues at first with this cushion looking a little powdery and dry, but i've attributed this to my habit of not moisturizing before applying makeup in the morning. since i've started moisturizing it's not been a problem anymore. one thing that might put some off is that i've noticed a pretty strong herbal scent, which is not bad but a little unusual i think.

the packaging is clean and white, however the click-shut lid on mine is a little loose so when i even push the closure lightly it opens. so be careful when you store it!

overall i probably won't repurchase as i'd like to try other cushions. to be quite honest i was a little underwhelmed but i think i've been spoiled by my skin79 gold bb cream, aha.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It is cheap but super oily on my oily skin. Laneige and etude does way better. Does minimal for pore coverage and skintone lightening.

Innisfree Water Glow Cushion with its sheer coverage is more suitable for someone who wants a barely-there makeup look.

What's Good?
1. Safe for pimple-prone skin
2. Good for occasions when you want to look good without looking like you have anything on
3. Great for those who like a moisturizing face product