Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/27/2018

This is equivalent to the benefit gimmie brow. I have purchased this 3 times.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

Apr/27/2018

Maybe mine was old but it had separated and no amount of shaking helped. Alcohol? or some clear liquid came out at the top of the brush and brown clumps were at the bottom, I couldn’t even apply it. It reeked of chemicals as well. In this case you get what you pay for.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBlack

Mar/30/2018

I use the color "browny brows" and I've repurchased it twice now. It sets the brows in place and tints them a bit, making the brows look fuller

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

Feb/20/2018

I love this, and for the price I can't see myself being bothered to try other options. I have the Blondy Brows shade. I use it either on it's own or on top of a brow pencil (currently using up BH cosmetics automatic eyebrow pencil, which I'm not a fan of). It keeps my brows in place and helps fill them out while still looking natural. I really just wish it contained more product …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

Feb/20/2018

I love this, I use it as a brow lightener when I over do my brows. It keeps them in place and the pigment is amazing!!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

EyesHazel

3.0
fromjulalg

Feb/19/2018

I really loved this at first, it is so easy to use, like Gimme Brow or Boy Brow but so cheap. Unfortunately, i believe that the high alcohol content has caused my brows to become more sparse. I have a bald spot in my brow that was not there before I started using this product. It is not worth risking for me.

5 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (222 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

fromEllew1

Feb/18/2018

Really great dupe for gimme brow! Only difference is the formula is wetter when you first purchase. I left it open for a little while to let it dry out and now I love it! Great for quick application and enhancing the little bit of brow that I have or layering over a brow pencil

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGray

Feb/18/2018

HG brow product!!!!! The price is amazing as well

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3.0
fromgeelol

Feb/18/2018

This is a good product but it is too tinted for me. I already fill in my brows so when I put this on it makes it look more dark. I use this on my brows when I don't do them.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesOther

Feb/05/2018

Simple product that does what it should. Great little spoolie, good formula, excellent price.
Provides subtle definition and easy to use.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (229 reviews)

Age44-55