Joico K-Pak Protective Hairspray

No Image

on 3/31/2017 10:36:00 AM

I had to rewrite this review after trying this product again. I feel like it adds body and shine with some protection. I don't think it gives a great hold. Love the smell. I will update this review after using it a bit longer.

Update: Still using this spray..I find it works best on my hair to keep it straight and shiny. I spray it on and brush it thru my hair dry then I put the iron to it and spray it again when I am finished. It cuts down the frizz, adds shine with a little hold and smells great, too. Other then the benefits I just listed, I don't think this is a great anti-humidity spray. This product does NOT leave my hair a sticky mess that I cannot comb thru. I have not found this product to be drying at all.

I will continue to use for protection, shine, frizz reduction, comb thru ability, and scent.

Finally a hairspray that doesn't feel like it's drying out my hair! I use hairspray a lot to tame the little flyaways either when my hair is down or in a ponytail. I love that this tames them but doesn't make my hair stiff. It's perfect! I'm hoping that using this instead of other sprays will help the health of my hair due to the fact that it doesn't seem as drying. Not for firm control - for flexible hold.

on 4/22/2015 1:56:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

My new favorite hairspray. It does exactly what's promised - provides flexible hold. Not sticky or messy, you can actually comb through your hair after application, and the smell is pleasant and not overwhelming at all. Will be definitely repurchasing.

Popular Styling Products