Lancôme Genifique yeux light-pearl

Lancôme  Genifique yeux light-pearl

3.4

Just ok

I'm in my second bottle and now I feel confident enough to write an honest review.

PROS:
Fast absorbing
Easy to apply

CONS:
Did nothing to my bags and made my crows feet worse

on 2/3/2017 6:25:00 AM

Yes it is very pricey but i have never seen better results with any of the other eye serums. I have dry combination skin and my undereye area is very dry. I had been trying lots of different brands and products but after a Sephora visit the mua used this and the Renergie Multilift Eye cream under the concealer and made wonders to me. I dont know if it is this serum only or with the cream and concealer also are helping but my undereye area is always hydrated through the day and makes my fine lines disappear in just short time useage.
I recommend to all dark circled, and puffed eyes you will see the difference.

on 9/13/2016 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is an interesting eye serum from Lancome. It has a cool tip, so when you apply it underneath your eyes you get a cooling sensation and it helps with puffiness and dark circles. It is a serum, so I do not find it is enough on its own, but better to use underneath another eye cream. 20 mL is a good size, and I did notice my eyes looked brighter and refreshed after using this product for a while.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

this did nothing for me honestly. the eye applicator is so hoaky and ridiculous, how is that really suppose to help the product apply? WAY too expensive i would never pay this much, it was a gift to me.