InnisFree It's Real Squeeze Mask - Manuka Honey

InnisFree It's Real Squeeze Mask - Manuka Honey

4.4

on 1/15/2018 11:48:00 PM

This product works! My skin is softer and in a better texture after I use it. I tend to use it in the colder months as I find it excessive in summer.

I had a three pack of the Manuka Honey sheet masks and really appreciated having them on hand during the winter. At least 50% of the time I use a sheet mask, I really can't tell if it did anything at all. But with this mask I definitely had visibly more hydrated skin the next day. They're so moisturizing that I personally wouldn't want to use them outside of the winter months, but I anticipate buying like ten masks when fall comes to help deal with emergency cold weather dryness.

on 12/31/2016 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Thick and heavy, but in a good way, and smells good. Leaves the skin feeling plump and moisturized.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this product! It really does the job! Mosturizing at the same time rejuvenating. I usually use this as my sleeping mask specially on days that i feel stressed. Would definitely recommend this product!

on 8/18/2016 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

It was hydrating and soothing but like the other Innisfree masks, it didn't really do much but just give you that plump every day look.
This mask is probably good for those everyday masks.

I love this mask! It's super hydrating and cooling and it doesn't break me out! And Innisfree's sheet masks actually fit my face.

I totally love the innisfree face mask range- i use the aloe, kiwi and shea butter on a regular basis. I tried the manuka honey tonight though and it made my face really itchy and hot whilst on which doesn't happen with the others.

I'm not sure what the after results are like as I only just took it off - but I wouldn't use it again as it made my face feel the opposite of what it's meant to with a mask on.

You NEED this mask. I have very, very sensitive skin with rosacea and very dry. My skin flushes as soon as you touch it and when I put this mask on my face felt so relieved! It's calming and it cooled my face down (it literally feels like a cool mask) and my skin felt so, so moisturized for days! I love it!

on 4/19/2015 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

One of my all-time favourite mask sheets! It's really hydrating and I love the scent of this. The Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Masks (Rose, Manuka Honey, Cucumber, and Aloe) are mask sheets I always turn to when my skin is irritated and needs a break from any other products.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the "It's real" sheet mask from Innisfree. I have never tried any sheet mask previously because i was afraid it might irritate my sensitive skin. I decided to give it a try and I LOVE IT. The Manuka Honey one in particular is my ultimate holy grail, but they are all generally quite good. I leave it on for about 1 hour or until it's completely dry then massage the residue into my skin with clean hands then rinse off with cold water and apply a light moisturizer. It makes my skin feel so soft, plump and hydrated.
I found a Korean shop near my house that sells these exact masks for $2 each. I have purchased this so many times and use it about once a week. Amazing!!!