Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
Creamy Eye Treatment with AvocadoCreamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

3.7

Water, Shea Butter, Butylene Glycol, Tridecyl Stearate, Isodecyl Salicylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Avocado Oil, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium PCA, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Palmitate, Copper PCA, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, CI75130/Beta-Carotene.

I love this! It works with all my concealers without making them look patchy! It's moisturising and leaves my eye area soft and hydrated. It's rich in texture, that's why I usually rub a bit in between my fingers and then I apply it on my under eyes. I prefer it from the midnight recovery eye cream.

on 4/7/2018 1:43:00 AM

After I came back from a holiday, I noticed dark, tired and dry undereye area. I first tried a drugstore product which badly stings the undereye so I decided to try the Kiehl’s eye cream. It doesn’t sting and I like that it’s a little thick because the water and air where I live dries up my entire face and body. I do my skincare routine right after I shower and I let the products I use sink in first before I do my makeup. It’s very hydrating, it goes well under makeup and I did notice that my undereye area has improved a lot. No more dark circles and dry skin and I noticed that I don’t do too much undereye concealing anymore. If you’re looking for an anti-aging cream though, this may not be the one for you. I’m still halfway through the little pot and I’ve been using it regularly (day and night) for three months now. If you’re unsure, you can always ask for a sample but I highly recommend this eye cream.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

At first this seemed to be a good option for me as far as consistency and the avocado factor. However, the cream seems to be very slippery to apply and doesn't stay where I put it. I find that most Kiehl's creams tend to be thick and oily (except for the oil-free gel formulas). Wish this was in gel form, as it doesn't glide on well, as aforementioned and is very thick for an eye cream. On the performance side however, this seems to be very moisturizing for dry, crepy undereye skin and does seem to fade fine lines. However, being that the cream is so difficult to apply, I wouldn't buy this again. That slippery factor is a huge deal-breaker for me.

on 4/4/2018 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

So I tried this given it’s one of this brands more famous products. I like the cute little tub, which seems to last forever, but the product itself did very little for me. It’s a whipped-like cream, that pats on white, the texture being a little hard to work on, and takes a little while to soak in. After using for a while I felt that I wasn’t getting anything out of it compared to other eye creams, I actually wondered if my eyes were deteriorating because while using this cream I was away from other creams as wrinkles seemed more obvious. For me it’s a no, I’ll toss out what’s left and move on to the next.

on 3/28/2018 9:42:00 PM

on 3/8/2018 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

DONT BUY THIS IF YOU WANT SOMETHING TO DRAMATICALLY REDUCE WRINKLES, FINE LINES OR SIGNS OF AGING! I recently got the large version as a gift, as i wanted something to help with my newly fine lines ( due to dry skin). I started using this, and over time i saw my fine lines getting worse! I wanna point out, that im in my 20's, healthy, and this product dramatically made everything worse. Wouldnt reccomend

on 2/27/2018 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I brought a jumbo tub of this as my under eyes were getting very dry, especially when I use concealer. 9 months later, I’m about half way through the pot with regular use. My undereyes now always feel soft and hydrated and my dark circles are not as dark as they used to be. My concealer also doesn’t look as caked and dry as it did before I started using this eye cream. Though this can be quite pricey, the value for money makes up for it as a little goes a long way and a tub with last you ages. A must have from this fantastic brand.

on 1/27/2018 9:50:00 PM

I received this in a Kiehl's gift set (which I bought for myself -- highly recommend the gift sets to try out multiple products). It is mild, lightly moisturizing. I like but don't love. I am aging with bags and dark circles, and I need something more than this. Probably a great eye cream for younger skin.
Right now I mainly use to dab on after concealer to get a dewy look, and it does not make my eye makeup migrate. Probably won't buy full size, but will use this up.

on 1/24/2018 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Omg. Are there legit individuals complaining about this completely amazeeeeee $40 / .95 ounce eye cream / eye treatment. LMAO. This cream is a main staple eye treatment for daily use, or layering with a little Chanel eye, la mer eye balm, or la prairie. Talk about overpriced skincare, attempt to purchase la mer or Chanel sublimage treatments. I wouldn’t give up la mer for anything, and quality does cost higher amounts. In addition, we are discussing care for your skin / face / eye area. Skincare is always worth a little “extra” as one would like to maintain healthy, rejuvenated, and radiant skin on a daily basis.

on 12/26/2017 9:01:00 PM

I quite enjoyed this cream as I believe I noticed a difference over time of using it with lessened dark circles and fine line prevention. This also helped my concealer and foundation sit nicely. Smell was nice and delicate, texture was creamy which I enjoyed for my dry eye area. I will try over eye creams but this will be a backup for sure, worth the money.