Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

3.7

Water, Shea Butter, Butylene Glycol, Tridecyl Stearate, Isodecyl Salicylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Avocado Oil, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium PCA, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Palmitate, Copper PCA, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, CI75130/Beta-Carotene.

This is by far the most hyped up eye cream around. I fell into this trap twice. Its an average eye cream, it does the job, however i find that after prolonged use (over a month) it stops working and it gives me dry patches. So i switched to a different eye cream when i ran out then thought hey ill give kiehls another go and the exact thing happened.

Im not sure if its just me or if its because the products in it go bad after a while. But if you use up eyecream fast then its worth a try.

on 6/26/2016 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is it- I have finally found my staple eye cream. This stuff is the best I have ever used ultra hydrating so creamy and sink I tot he skin lovely and once absorbed leaves eye area refreshed. It's strong so I also use on other target fine lines and it works brilliantly. Great price and packaging is mediocre at best.

To Read all 575 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's time I come here to sing the praises of this stuff! It really is THE most hydrating eye cream ever. And it stays put. Very thick and rich, you have to pat it on around the circumference of the eye them let it warm up and just tap it in. It sinks in and you can instantly see how hydrated the area looks. It doesn't get rid of bags or darkness, it's just a really great moisturizing eye cream. I won't ever be without it. Feels so nice on.

on 6/11/2016 10:47:00 AM

I am not a big fan yet. Just not easy to apply. I guess I need more practice. But it does her job and my eyes are indeed well hydrated. I just need to learn how to apply correctly....will not give up.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

It's a good eye cream for restoring moisture but other than that, does nothing for the eyebags etc. My eyes sometimes feel abit sensitive to this product - it becomes a lil watery.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I wanted to like this - I really did. I got a sample of it when I purchased the cleanser and cream and ran home to try it. It has a nice, thick consistency and I thought it would be great for my very dry under eye area. Well, I was right in that aspect. What I was not expecting was the burn. Oh how it burns! I'm not sure what it is, but it burns my face and I can't have that. It does leave the area soft and supple, but it's not worth it.

This used to be great, but it seems like it's been reformulated and isn't as moisturizing as it used to be.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

My whole life is a search for a decent eye cream for my dry fine lined under eyes! This comes as close as anything ever has to making a difference! It's not perfect but it was only when I stopped using that i realised how much difference it was making.

I don't like the unhygenic pot.I don't like the consistency - goes on thick then turns into a watery finish which takes a while to absorb. But when i stopped using this my under eyes were drier and lines more obvious. It also lasts forever meaning it's betetr value for money than many cheaper products.

Barely any smell. Mild, didn't cause breakouts or little bumps. Provide the right amount of hydration, texture can be a little too oily for some, overall acceptable absorption and results.

Provide temporal hydration, after a night's sleep everything goes back the same, did nothing to reduce dark circles.

on 5/17/2016 4:19:00 PM

I don't know what the magic ingredient is in this, but this leaves me with dried out eyelids that are itchy, puffy, and red. So I'm definitely allergic, which sucks. The last time I attempted to use this, I ended up not being able to wear any makeup for 1-2 weeks, which isn't the worst for me, but mostly, my eyes were purely uncomfortable and irritated during that time.

It's too bad because I wanted to purchase this during their annual charity pot for wildlife.