Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
Creamy Eye Treatment with AvocadoCreamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

3.7

Water, Shea Butter, Butylene Glycol, Tridecyl Stearate, Isodecyl Salicylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Avocado Oil, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium PCA, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Palmitate, Copper PCA, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, CI75130/Beta-Carotene.

This is okay but it didn't really do anything. It didn't cause any irritation or milia to my sensitive eyes. I was hoping it would hydrate my eyes and make my concealer crease less but it had no noticeable effect. I wouldn't repurchase.

on 4/25/2017 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't know, this was just underwhelming. Gave me some milia under my eyes and doesn't do anything positive for under eye fine lines or wrinkles. It's just too thick and rich. I used this for a while and just never saw anything worth writing home about.

Probably best suited for super dry, younger skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

moisturising but that's about it. it did clog my pores on my cheek when it was hot and the product kinda moved around. creates a film too so it's better to use at night

on 4/9/2017 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For me this cream is weird. It doesn't blend into my skin. I just don't like it at all. I have normal to oily skin. Normal under eyes. But I can't rub it in the skin. It feels watery instead of creamy. I do like the Kiehl's Powerful wrinkle reducing eye cream but not this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My Holy Grail of Holy Grails! Creamy, moisturizing, nourishing and gentle. Doesn't give me bumps either, like a lot of eye creams do. I know people say you don't need a separate eye cream but this is not true for me, at all. Ive tried cheaper, I've tried going without, nope. I use it every night, during the day I just use my facial moisturizer with SPF. Have gone through countless pots and will continue to repurchase.

on 3/22/2017 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

A little bit about myself:
-oily/combination skin but wait there is more - also sensitive
-mid 20's
-olive skin
-I live in the tropics so my makeup/skincare not only has to adapt to the insane heat + humidity but also to the office AC as well

Short story: Honestly I do not get the hype about this - it did nothing for me.

Pros:
-It smelled nice?

Cons:
-Too oily for my skin actually made me break out
-Weird consistency my concealer did not go well over it
-Too expensive for a little pot
-I prefer a different type of container that doesn`t oxidize the formula this type of container can be a little unhygienic

So I am very new to kiehls, I've been using their products for over 3 months now and this is one of the products that the SA recommended me when I first went into the kiehls store. I bought it because I always heard so much hype about this product especially from the YouTuber Ingrid Nielsen who has said that this is her holy grail eye cream. I have dark circles under my eyes if I don't get enough sleep and sometimes in the morning when I put on concealer it doesn't really help the dark circle issue. So I bought it and started using it every morning before I apply my concealer and This stuff is so amazing!! It's moisturizing, my dark circles have gotten a lot better and I look much more rested and the concealer goes on smoothly and doesn't crease throughout the day. Ive been searching so long for an eye cream that helps with under eye circles, applying under makeup and that's moisturizing and I've finally found my holy grail! I bought the small size first and then I ran out and bought the big size immediately. If you're on the fence about buying this then I say take the chance because this just might be your holy grail eye cream as well.

on 2/24/2017 7:09:00 AM

This eye cream is SO moisturising. I was having problems with eczema around my eyes and had incredibly dry flaky skin around my eyes that was cracking and painful. This eye cream (after trying many) was the only thing that cleared up my dry eye skin. It is super thick so best to put on at night and the price is expensive but if you have dry under eyes then it's totally worth it, it also reduced the deep lines I have under my eyes and my undereye area looked so much plumper! Not really a fan of the unhygienic tub and the price is high but other than that I can't fault it.

This eye cream feels luxurious and is highly moisturising. I struggle with dry, sore skin around the eyes in winter and this has been a godsend. I initially thought it to be expensive but with a little working into the skin with your fingers the formula spreads a lot further than you'd expect having seen the thick consistency in the pot. A little does go a long way and a small pot lasted me about 6 months with one daily use. I have just repurchased and will continue to do so. I should note, however, that I am fairly young a lucky with my skin so I don't have visible wrinkles or noticeable dark circles to correct so I'm not sure how well this would work in this respect.

on 1/10/2017 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The skin around my eyes is dry, especially in winter. I have been struggling with my concealer looking patching and not really melting into my skin. Tried this eye cream and it's really amazing for moisture. Love it, and will buy it again. The texture is different and it needs a little time to warm up on the skin and then it's easy to gently pat into the skin. Great under makeup.