Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
Creamy Eye Treatment with AvocadoCreamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

3.7

Water, Shea Butter, Butylene Glycol, Tridecyl Stearate, Isodecyl Salicylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Avocado Oil, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium PCA, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Palmitate, Copper PCA, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, CI75130/Beta-Carotene.

Definitely made my under eyes hydrated and smooth however it gave me milia so I immediately stopped using it

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've used this for years now and it's one of my favorite products that I will purchase for as long as they make it. Which is hopefully forever :) Very nourishing and hydrating. I use this every night before bed, during the day I use something with SPF.

on 7/22/2017 12:52:00 PM

Honestly, the first eye cream I ever bought and my first ever Kiehl's product. At first, I was layering this on and not patting in to ensure it was absorbing. Due to this, it gave me milia. However, I carried on using it and eventually got the application down. Now, no problems and it's a HG. In fact, this product alone has made me an eye cream JUNKIE. This will always be the one I use for day and, yes, over concealer, to reduce make-up induced lines. In the Summer, I like to put this in the fridge -- it just makes it feel like so much more of a treat. Only downside is the packaging. If you're using this, know it's not the most hygenically packaged and a lot of the product will travel into the lid grooves, especially if you live in warmer weather. I've begun using facial sticks to apply this to my fingers (as per Isabelle Bellis) and it's made me feel better about the product. Definitely would recommend, just wish I'd starting using this (and eye cream in general) much earlier.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Nice Eye cream, really give me hydration but it's doesn't give me benefit to remove my fine lines and dark circle.
But i will definitely repurchase this because my eye area feels so smooth and my makeup goes really well with this.

on 7/15/2017 10:23:00 AM

It gave milia to me. It is too creamy does not give you enough hydration.

I have dry skin which has actually given me lines under my eyes. I live in a hot & humid country, and this stays put under my eyes inspite the heat.

Whenever I use this regularly, it hydrates my under eye area & plumps up the skin and even erases those lines. However, I'm only 25 so I don't know if it's good for actual wrinkles.

Never worn this under makeup but I imagine it won't be suitable because of its creamy-ness.

tl;dr: good for hydration, creamy without being oily. I will repurchase, even though it costs a bit.

on 6/10/2017 11:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was so curious about trying this product due to all the rave. It's very expensive for such a small product but I decided to buy it, in hopes that it will reduce the apparent discolouration underneath my eyes. So I've been using it for roughly a month now, once every night. To be honest, I haven't seen any significance. No changes in the discolouration, and the moisturizing is just so so. However, I don't have any wrinkle yet, so maybe the creamy moisturizing texture will work for someone who already has signs of aging. Overall, an overrated overpriced product, however with the tiny amount of use, this small product will last for a long time. I will finish it but might not repurchase. EDIT: I do notice smoother undereye skin texture. However, it's the only good thing about this product. Considering the pricetag, I still expect something better than this.

on 6/14/2017 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

No bad reactions to this product, which isn't saying much for the cost. The texture seemed gluey to me, which meant it was hard to apply under my eyes without putting more pressure on my skin than I wanted to, and it didn't absorb quickly.

on 6/17/2017 5:26:00 AM

Gave me Milia (little white bumps) all over my cheek bones and eyes. Too creamy for me

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The product is quite pricey for it benefits: hydration. The cream is really thick& hard to fully absorb. Not see any noticeable results for a month of using. The only plus is the smell of it, really avocado.