Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
Creamy Eye Treatment with AvocadoCreamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

3.6

Water, Shea Butter, Butylene Glycol, Tridecyl Stearate, Isodecyl Salicylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Avocado Oil, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium PCA, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Palmitate, Copper PCA, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, CI75130/Beta-Carotene.

on 6/5/2018 3:47:00 PM

Finished my favorite scrub and had to purchased it again at Kiehls,they gave me some samples and so i got to try the famous avocado eye cream.I have combination skin,but dry undereyes that will look all crusty under some concealers,nonetheless i don't have in me the patience and dedication to use an eyecream everyday morning and night.I did for a while then got bored and lazy and went back to spread some face cream under there as well and call it a day.
But this eye treatment,omg,i had enough samples to use for almost three weeks,mostly at night and I loved it:my eye area was so moisturized and i was amazed how much well rested I look. To be clear it did nothing for my dark circles,but the undereye looked plump and fresh giving the illusion I wasn't as tired.
I have some lines under my eyes and it seemed the cream kind of weighted down that part,made them look deeper after application so maybe some people may not find suited under makeup,it's quite a heavy treatment. I don't wear makeup daily so I use this morning and night and i began to love the thick paste texture:i dab a few dots under my eyes and wait a minute for my skin to warm it up then continue dabbing on my whole eye area,i also put it on my lips as a night treatment. Can't detect any scent and it takes some minutes to be absorbed,but I didn't have any issues with irritation and as a contact lenses wearer my eyes are uber sensitive.
In the end i went back and bought the full size,so expensive for what it is,a heavy eye moisturizer,but apparently was just what my undereyes needed and i got so used to the routine of dabbing this under my eyes that, when i was done with the samples, I missed it as a part of my skincare.

on 5/30/2018 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I was looking for a moisturising alternative to Shiseido's Benefiance but alas this is not it. I'm glad I got the small tub and with use in conjunction with my Benefiance until it runs out . The formula looks thick and creamy in the package but the texture is weird on my fingers and around my eyes. It feels like a silicone to me and therefore not particularly moisturising. It's just "meh". I've been using since April and have not seen any effect. Maybe one morning I will wake up with the eyes of a new born kitten but until then, it's a nah for me

on 5/30/2018 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have oily skin and this cream DOES NOT BUDGE. It stays put and DOES NOT migrate straight into eye to sting all night like most of them do!
Its cooling, creamy and hydrates well. Has avocado oil and shea butter. A tad expensive with 24 Euros for a small tub.

on 5/12/2018 10:38:00 PM

Except for the packaging being cute there's nothing for me love about this product. It's expensive, the cream is more like a pomade and, no matter how long I warm it up between my fingers , it 's still so thick that it pulls and drags my skin so it can be applied. Than it becomes a oil that sits and drips along my wrinkles and it ends up living my undereye and top of my orbital bone dry and my wrinkles also seem worse. I now use it on my elbows and is doing a wonderful job at softening my skin there.

I love this! It works with all my concealers without making them look patchy! It's moisturising and leaves my eye area soft and hydrated. It's rich in texture, that's why I usually rub a bit in between my fingers and then I apply it on my under eyes. I prefer it from the midnight recovery eye cream.

on 4/7/2018 1:43:00 AM

After I came back from a holiday, I noticed dark, tired and dry undereye area. I first tried a drugstore product which badly stings the undereye so I decided to try the Kiehl’s eye cream. It doesn’t sting and I like that it’s a little thick because the water and air where I live dries up my entire face and body. I do my skincare routine right after I shower and I let the products I use sink in first before I do my makeup. It’s very hydrating, it goes well under makeup and I did notice that my undereye area has improved a lot. No more dark circles and dry skin and I noticed that I don’t do too much undereye concealing anymore. If you’re looking for an anti-aging cream though, this may not be the one for you. I’m still halfway through the little pot and I’ve been using it regularly (day and night) for three months now. If you’re unsure, you can always ask for a sample but I highly recommend this eye cream.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

At first this seemed to be a good option for me as far as consistency and the avocado factor. However, the cream seems to be very slippery to apply and doesn't stay where I put it. I find that most Kiehl's creams tend to be thick and oily (except for the oil-free gel formulas). Wish this was in gel form, as it doesn't glide on well, as aforementioned and is very thick for an eye cream. On the performance side however, this seems to be very moisturizing for dry, crepy undereye skin and does seem to fade fine lines. However, being that the cream is so difficult to apply, I wouldn't buy this again. That slippery factor is a huge deal-breaker for me.

on 4/4/2018 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

So I tried this given it’s one of this brands more famous products. I like the cute little tub, which seems to last forever, but the product itself did very little for me. It’s a whipped-like cream, that pats on white, the texture being a little hard to work on, and takes a little while to soak in. After using for a while I felt that I wasn’t getting anything out of it compared to other eye creams, I actually wondered if my eyes were deteriorating because while using this cream I was away from other creams as wrinkles seemed more obvious. For me it’s a no, I’ll toss out what’s left and move on to the next.

on 3/28/2018 9:42:00 PM

on 3/8/2018 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

DONT BUY THIS IF YOU WANT SOMETHING TO DRAMATICALLY REDUCE WRINKLES, FINE LINES OR SIGNS OF AGING! I recently got the large version as a gift, as i wanted something to help with my newly fine lines ( due to dry skin). I started using this, and over time i saw my fine lines getting worse! I wanna point out, that im in my 20's, healthy, and this product dramatically made everything worse. Wouldnt reccomend