Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

3.7

Water, Shea Butter, Butylene Glycol, Tridecyl Stearate, Isodecyl Salicylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Avocado Oil, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium PCA, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Palmitate, Copper PCA, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, CI75130/Beta-Carotene.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is one of the only eye creams which actually helps with my dry flaky under eyes. I apply it day and night, and it definitely helps my under eye concealer go on smoothly. I have combination skin so I'm careful not to spread this around as it does contain oil - but it is quite thick so doesn't really move around. I wish it wasn't as pricey and that it came in a tube instead of a jar, but it's by far the best eye cream I've tried so I continue to repurchase.

This product is PERFECTLY thick for 'mature skin'.
It does take a few minutes to soak into the skin, but once there...you feel it all day and then again all night when reapplied for bedtime.

I have tried many, many eye creams...this is the ONE!

To Read all 581 Reviews, Login or Join

I've been using this as my day cream for the past couple of years. I'm 30, and have dark circles and fine lines starting under my eyes. This works really well under make up for me and is super hydrating without being greasy. The large jar lasts me almost a year too (I keep it refrigerated). It does need a few minutes to sink in as it initially goes on very heavy but then it's a perfect hydrating base for concealer that I need. This doesn't have a strong fragrance or bother my eyes and make them watery like other eye creams have. Love!

on 8/17/2016 2:25:00 AM

I've never gotten these miniscule bumps (it doesn't look like milia) under my eyes with any other eye cream except this one. Maybe I had an allergic reaction.

I think the texture is just too thick for the delicate skin under your eyes. But then again, I've put argan oil under my eyes before and it's never left me with bumps.

on 8/11/2016 11:08:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I've used this products for years. It works very well for me - keeps the fine lines away and keeps my eye area moisturizered.

on 7/27/2016 11:58:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Price- Not bad. Cosidering how long the product lasts then it isn't too bad at all.

Packaging- Jar. Always clean hands before sticking fingers in.

Smell- Fresh!

Directions- take a TINYYYYY bit of the cream and warm in between your two index fingers, then gently apply. Heat from your skin needs to slightly melt the products. Melt? Not sure if that's the correct word but you get what I mean.

Effect- A lovely hydrating eye cream.
Will not do amazing fantastical things regarding wrinkles, dark circles. However. Tis nice if your eyes need a little something-something such as plumping up the eye area.

Sidenote: If you are spot prone like me, be careful to avoid getting too much product on upper check/cheekbone area. I got a little spot or two from that.

Kiehl's are wonderful for samples. So just ask for one if you're curious before buying. Happy days!

This is by far the most hyped up eye cream around. I fell into this trap twice. Its an average eye cream, it does the job, however i find that after prolonged use (over a month) it stops working and it gives me dry patches. So i switched to a different eye cream when i ran out then thought hey ill give kiehls another go and the exact thing happened.

Im not sure if its just me or if its because the products in it go bad after a while. But if you use up eyecream fast then its worth a try.

on 6/26/2016 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is it- I have finally found my staple eye cream. This stuff is the best I have ever used ultra hydrating so creamy and sink I tot he skin lovely and once absorbed leaves eye area refreshed. It's strong so I also use on other target fine lines and it works brilliantly. Great price and packaging is mediocre at best.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's time I come here to sing the praises of this stuff! It really is THE most hydrating eye cream ever. And it stays put. Very thick and rich, you have to pat it on around the circumference of the eye them let it warm up and just tap it in. It sinks in and you can instantly see how hydrated the area looks. It doesn't get rid of bags or darkness, it's just a really great moisturizing eye cream. I won't ever be without it. Feels so nice on.

on 6/11/2016 10:47:00 AM

I am not a big fan yet. Just not easy to apply. I guess I need more practice. But it does her job and my eyes are indeed well hydrated. I just need to learn how to apply correctly....will not give up.