Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
Creamy Eye Treatment with AvocadoCreamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

3.7

Water, Shea Butter, Butylene Glycol, Tridecyl Stearate, Isodecyl Salicylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Avocado Oil, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium PCA, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Palmitate, Copper PCA, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, CI75130/Beta-Carotene.

on 7/22/2017 12:52:00 PM

Honestly, the first eye cream I ever bought and my first ever Kiehl's product. At first, I was layering this on and not patting in to ensure it was absorbing. Due to this, it gave me milia. However, I carried on using it and eventually got the application down. Now, no problems and it's a HG. In fact, this product alone has made me an eye cream JUNKIE. This will always be the one I use for day and, yes, over concealer, to reduce make-up induced lines. In the Summer, I like to put this in the fridge -- it just makes it feel like so much more of a treat. Only downside is the packaging. If you're using this, know it's not the most hygenically packaged and a lot of the product will travel into the lid grooves, especially if you live in warmer weather. I've begun using facial sticks to apply this to my fingers (as per Isabelle Bellis) and it's made me feel better about the product. Definitely would recommend, just wish I'd starting using this (and eye cream in general) much earlier.

on 7/15/2017 10:23:00 AM

It gave milia to me. It is too creamy does not give you enough hydration.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Nice Eye cream, really give me hydration but it's doesn't give me benefit to remove my fine lines and dark circle.
But i will definitely repurchase this because my eye area feels so smooth and my makeup goes really well with this.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The product is quite pricey for it benefits: hydration. The cream is really thick& hard to fully absorb. Not see any noticeable results for a month of using. The only plus is the smell of it, really avocado.

on 6/17/2017 5:26:00 AM

Gave me Milia (little white bumps) all over my cheek bones and eyes. Too creamy for me

on 6/14/2017 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

No bad reactions to this product, which isn't saying much for the cost. The texture seemed gluey to me, which meant it was hard to apply under my eyes without putting more pressure on my skin than I wanted to, and it didn't absorb quickly.

on 6/10/2017 11:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was so curious about trying this product due to all the rave. It's very expensive for such a small product but I decided to buy it, in hopes that it will reduce the apparent discolouration underneath my eyes. So I've been using it for roughly a month now, once every night. To be honest, I haven't seen any significance. No changes in the discolouration, and the moisturizing is just so so. However, I don't have any wrinkle yet, so maybe the creamy moisturizing texture will work for someone who already has signs of aging. Overall, an overrated overpriced product, however with the tiny amount of use, this small product will last for a long time. I will finish it but might not repurchase. EDIT: I do notice smoother undereye skin texture. However, it's the only good thing about this product. Considering the pricetag, I still expect something better than this.

on 6/8/2017 6:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Been using for 6 months now and it's the best l've tried so far. I have a really dry, discloured under-eye, with hooded lids and fine lines. This is good for filling out fine lines and helps prevent makeup sinking into them. It also slightly tautened my upper lids, making eyeshadow appear smoother. I used my plumping face cream in its place for 3 days, and there was a massive difference - makeup sank into fine lines, leaving me with thin grey undereye lines, so l swapped back. No smell, and l personally love jar packaging. I use once daily.

This is okay but it didn't really do anything. It didn't cause any irritation or milia to my sensitive eyes. I was hoping it would hydrate my eyes and make my concealer crease less but it had no noticeable effect. I wouldn't repurchase.

on 4/25/2017 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't know, this was just underwhelming. Gave me some milia under my eyes and doesn't do anything positive for under eye fine lines or wrinkles. It's just too thick and rich. I used this for a while and just never saw anything worth writing home about.

Probably best suited for super dry, younger skin.