Redken Extreme Length Sealer

No Image

4.3

on 11/7/2018 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have been trialing the Redken range actively to find my favourite products. This included trialing the Extreme Length range. As mentioned in one of my other reviews, the Redken Extreme Length range has hugely improved since they added moisturising/softening elements to the protein range. I'e tried the Cat Spray, the Mask, the Conditioner, the Primer and the Sealer. I would rank them as: Primer, Conditioner, Sealer, Mask, Cat Spray. The Sealer I would suggest is on par with the Frizz Dismiss leave in conditioner in terms of hold power, shaping and smoothing, but my issue with the Sealer is that I found it difficult and unpleasant to use with the twist top, minimal product coming out and messing around with both hands to get it all to happen. I found the brush applicator pointless and ineffective. The results were decent but I wouldn't say they were better than that of the Primer, Conditioner or the Frizz Dismiss leave in Redken range, and I prefer to be able to pour those contents onto my hand and easily and quickly apply.

After having my hair bleached horribly and having it terribly dry, this product saved my hair.. apply it after washing your hair, and just before blowing it, it gives the most damaged hair ends a super healthy and non-damaged look! now i don't have my hair bleached anymore i still use it sometimes just before drying my hair in order to avoid the splitted ends.. very happy with this stuff together with the extreme redken shampoo... 100%happy

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really love this! It is a biotin enhanced split end treatment for distressed hair according to the packaging. It smells pleasant and a little goes a long way. It does an amazing job of softening and providing control to my hair that is currently color treated. I have a small tub of this but the bigger bottle features a brush that you can apply the product with. My ends typically get dry no matter the regimen I have so I consistently get hair cuts but when I'm feeling lazy or need a quick fix, this comes in handy.