Uploaded by Maclover202

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/27/2016

One of the very few times where I bought something without looking at the reviews here, and it was the worst time to forget to do that.

- Doesn't do much of anything. Barely any hold, no volume to talk about
- Throws me into a huge coughing fit every damn time I use it. Seriously, what is in this!? I feel like I'm choking, and I'm not even exaggerating
- The …

About reviewer (417 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

Oct/17/2015

This is did nothing for my hair, it doesn't make my curls last or anything. Really disappointed in this product since everyone raves about the overall brand. This hairspray did nothing for my hair but weigh it done also it doesn't even smell that good. Will definitely not be repurchasing.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGray

Jul/29/2015

It reads "control" on the bottle but it delivers anything but that. I bought a travel sized bottle on clearance at Ulta, along with another brand, and one from Sally's. This was the worst of all 3. There is no hold. It adds no noticeable anything. Not shine, not control, not body. I supposed it is workable only because you can work with anything nonexistent.

About reviewer (288 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

Apr/16/2015

This was in the clearance aisle at Ulta. It is a lightweight hold hair spray that is not sticky, it adds shine and controls little baby hairs, and you can brush it out if needed. I think it is better suited for those with finer to medium textured hair. It has a tolerable scent. I just have to use a lot for my hair to get the level of hold I need. I will stick with my Kenra hair spray instead.

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

Age30-35