NYX Professional Makeup Matte Lipstick- Eurotrash

NYX Professional Makeup Matte Lipstick- Eurotrash

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Quite possibly the best matte formula of lipstick I have ever tried. Just amazing feel, smooth, not drying at all.

I also think the name is funny, being I'm a bit Euro trashy myself :D

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Euro Trash is a pretty lipstick with a kinda silly name, but I love it nonetheless. It is pretty neutral, but more on the bold side as far as neutrals go. The formula is fairly long-wearing, but unlike many mattes out there, it isn't super drying. The packaging is simple, and you have to make sure the cap clicks in to place so the bullet doesn't smoosh up into the top of the tube, but that isn't really something that bothers me a lot at this price point. I'd describe the color as a medium warm mauve-y pink, and it is lovely against my fair skin; however, I can see it working on a range of skin tones that would make it pull more nude.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This color is a redhead's dream come true. I repurchased when mine got old.

on 8/6/2017 4:25:00 PM

I also am a fan of Whipped Caviar - pink nude shade. This looked very orange-y in the tube and I was worried it was too brown/peach but I think it's a keeper. I have an Elf light pink in their $5 Bare collection that is definitely too light alone, so I put on Eurotrash and then put a little of the light pink on top, mainly in the middle of my lips. It's really nice, natural but not 'too' anything (dark, orange, light, etc.). I have a hard time with lipsticks looking perfect; I always seem to need to mix shades a little.

However, I think this will be a good color when pinks or berries won't do. BTW, Walgreen's did have testers of the NYX line, which I appreciated.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this lipstick! I found it online while looking for dupes of MAC lipstick. I actually prefer this to the MAC Velvet Teddy lipstick that my friend let me try out. Although this is a matte lipstick, it isn't particularly drying. In my opinion, the matte appearance makes the overall lipstick look more natural and subtle. The color payoff is good and really true to the color you see. It doesn't change shades on my lips like some other lipsticks I've used, including expensive brands like NARS. The packaging could be improved, but overall, to me, you get much more than you pay for.

on 8/4/2017 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Great value lipstick, lots of staying power and good value. For my colouring, it's a very versatile easy to wear shade, what I would describe as a cool weather nude shade. It's got enough pink / mauve to give life to it's brownish nude base. Creamy wearability and at a good price.

on 3/12/2017 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is the first lipstick I've tried not only from this line, but from NYX overall. I bought it for the shade alone, without having read any reviews on the matte line, and I was blown away. The colour is slightly darker than my own lip colour, but not by much. The brown undertones flirts with the 90's, without being too much (personally I'm not a huge fan of the 90's for neither fashion nor makeup, but this just works). As for the formula, it's superb for a lipstick in this price category. Hell, it's superb compared to more expensive lipsticks as well! The first time I used it I had slightly dry lips and I assumed it'd exaggerate that, but it just went on so smoothly. It does not settle into or exaggerate lines as the day goes on, and it does not dry my lips at all. In fact, my lips felt better at the end of that first day, which has never happened to me in the history of matte lipsticks. It's very long-lasting, and on me it almost turns into a stain after a few hours, unless I eat. So, so impressed with this lipstick. I've been getting compliments every single day that I've worn it so far. I've not had any issues with packaging so far, though I can imagine that it's not the most durable packaging. Still, for the price tag, I know I'll be repurchasing this shade again and again, even if the packaging will fail me eventually.

on 3/9/2016 4:52:00 PM

This is a great everyday coulor ! every single time I wear this lipstick I get so many questions on what lipstick Iam wearing ?!
The coulor is AMAZING . it's not a regular nude , it has a pinkish undertone that gives you the perfect everyday lip look . when I use it, it reminds me of Kylie Jenner's lips .
Literelly , Iam in love with this lipstick
the formula is sooo soft , it doesn't dry my lips at all ! I use QV lip palm before I go to bed and in the morning I use my NYX matte lipstick and the result is amazing .
I would definetly buy it again .

on 9/4/2015 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Eurotrash reminds me a lot of MAC Faux, but it skews a touch more brown than greige like Faux does. I have tried Whipped Cavier (perfection), Natural (turned orange on me) and now Eurotrash. Eurotrash is best described for me as a fall nude lip look with a dash of 90's tossed in. I guess maybe a mix of Faux and MAC VGII. I can see how this could look horribly wrong. But with the right combo it can be quite fun. I was wearing my summer look (BB Pretty Powerful Blush, clean eyes) with this bright peach shirt. None of my usual pinks looked right on my lips. I put Eurotrash on and it gave me a soft pale pouty lip with a slight fall influence (peachy brown). Where as a nude like MAC Japanese Maple would have left me way too pale for that look, and a pink would have looked too clashy with the peach, this brought a level of sophistication to the otherwise "summer fun" kind of look.

I am nw20, deep soft winter (almost black hair, brown eyes). This color really surprised me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Oh, NYX packaging... why do you have to suck so much? I love this lipstick enough to ignore the packaging issues, but come on. You have got to do something about how fragile the lipstick packaging is. And how easy it is to smoosh it accidentally trying to get the top open.

Other than the packaging, however, this is a great lipstick. The color is a little difficult to describe- online it looks like a mauve, in the tube, it looks almost orange. Applied it blends with the tone of my lips to create a slightly darker-than-normal-lip-color matte look. The color wears for hours, even through eating and drinking. It is a bit drying though, so make sure to apply some lip balm beforehand.