Mary Kay Full Coverage Concealer

Mary Kay Full Coverage Concealer

4.1

on 8/9/2016 7:01:00 PM

This is a thick concealer so it does a great job of concealing redness. The formula is very creamy. I do like using this to cover up splotchy patches on my face and to put on top of my under eye concealer. I would recommend this product for a good concealer with great coverage.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Decent heavy coverage concealer.
You do not need too much but it did not wear well on my oily skin.
I found that it broke up and looked too heavy no matter how little I used.
If you have normal skin and desire more coverage you might have luck with this.

To Read all 86 Reviews, Login or Join

I've been using this concealer for almost a year and it is definitely one of my favorites. This concealer does not break me out which is the #1 most important thing to me. It is water resistant, has good staying power, doesn't have a smell and it covers pretty well. I wouldn't say it's 100% full coverage though, which is one reason it doesn't deserve five stars. Another con about this product is that it almost gives my skin a texture after I apply it and let it dry. Perhaps the formula is too dry/thick? Regardless, I really am thankful for this product and would recommend it to someone who struggles with acne or have sensitive skin.

on 7/18/2014 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Overall this is a pretty awesome concealer for under eyes and pimples. I find the trick to getting it to work is to just barely squeeze the tube so the tiniest dot comes out and dab that on whatever area needs covering using my ring fingers. You really don't need a ton of product to cover everything since it is very pigmented and creamy. It does not break me out at all. The only thing I don't like is the shade selection.

I live in the cold Midwest where I am pretty pale nine out of the twelve months of the year. The summertime is really the only time when my skin get some decent color in it. I have this in "Yellow" and it matches my summer skin perfectly- I am currently a slight yellowish like a hair darker than the custard in a custard filled donut (as tan as I'm getting lol). But during the rest of the year it just looks like I dabbed crusty yellow stuff on my face. All year though it works well for my under eyes as long as I don't get too heavy handed.

I usually set it with translucent powder too since that makes it stay all day for me (six to seven hours) and that lightens it up a bit. "Yellow" is a good bet for those who have dark circles but those who have medium to dark skin tones are more likely to find this concealer as an "all-in-one" kind of product for acne, dark circles, etc. The shades aren't too pale friendly.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

So far, this is my holiest grail ever. I have tried several others including eaves for hard candy camouflage and this beats it every time, I cannot say enough wonderful things about it will def. repurchase :D my only complaint being that it is a small amount of product for ten dollars, I mean it's not ridiculous but still, not really a deal breaker which is why I did not take off lippie.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have genetic dark circles but generally problem free skin. I've tried concealer of so many different brands & I've to admit this is the BEST! They blend in so easily & doesn't make the area looks patchy or creasy! I love this product! What's more? Its only about $18SGD!

on 4/14/2013 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Fantastic, full, but weightless coverage and excellent price. My only drawback is the tone of the concealor doesn't match my complexion. A bit too beige. But, I am making it work for me because it just works so well. I apply a tiny amount in a stipling motion and instant perfect coverage.

on 3/31/2013 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Best concealer I have ever used. My under eye area is quite dark, and so I use this to brighten that are up. The concealer is quite thick and can dry quite quickly. I find that if you apply with a flat concealer brush and layer it thinly is when you get the best results. It stays on all day, gives full coverage and is the only concealer that makes my eyes look "awake". I'm about to start on my second tube (they last forever too) and I will keep repurchasing.

on 3/28/2013 12:37:00 PM

I had previously been using a concealer pot from another company but was always on the look for something better. In comes MK concealer. I use ivory 1. It covers any spots very well and lasts all day for me. I don't have major dark circles under my eyes so I don't use it too often under my eyes. If I do, since I have dry under eyes, I mix it with my foundation. I also like the packaging because it can go in my purse without being bulky like pots can be. Over all I am very impressed with this product and I will repurchase!

on 3/17/2013 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Context: medium to dark Indian skin color with yellow undertones
- Matches my skin tone perfectly. Rarely do concealer lines match the skin tones of minorities this well
- Incredibly pigmented. The first to ever cover up my awful dark circles
- Lasts for hours
- Matte to slight shined finish
- Very creamy
- One of the cheaper concealers on the market considering how long it lasts (since so little is needed to cover up imperfections)
- Convenient squeeze-out packaging. Once it's done I usually cut open the tube to salvage a few more uses
- Has never broken me out or caused any skin problems
- This is the only cover up I've ever used that looks gorgeous under camera
- An unfortunately small selection of color choice