NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil

NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil
Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

3.7

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

As ABHs brow wiz has always been my favorite brow pencil,and the ONLY one small and precise enough to do what's promised,i was HIGHLY shocked at how close NYXs micro brow was to ABHs...i honestly cannot tell a difference other than price and amount of product! If you have used ABH then you know you get very little product,and as much as I use it MIGHT last a week..so NYX only being 6 bucks has saved me TONS and gives me a cpl weeks extra to work with! Love it!!! Only missing a star bc my color needed is in between two,other than that this is an amazing brow pencil!

on 11/21/2017 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Not my first choice for a brow pencil. I heard it was a great dupe for abh pencils too but I also found this to be much much harder, so if you tend to be unintentionally heavy handed with your brows this may be good for you. I like this pencil for traveling- it is easy to use and the color lasts all day. I do have to put a lot of pressure on the pencil to get color on my brows though.

on 1/30/2016 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

For some reason I thought buying the shade Auburn would be a good idea. I have dark brown hair and it didn't really show up much. I love the packaging of this product. It comes with a little spoolie so you can blend and it also doesn't need sharpening because its a mechanical pencil format. The product is kind of chalky, but not in a bad way Honestly, I like the NYX eye and brow pencils better than this product (that one you have to sharpen). This one is not bad, but I probably won't buy again

Popular Brows Products