NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil

NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil
Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

4.5

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is my HG brow pencil! I love it! it's a dupe to the ABH brow wiz, which I've tried both. I like them both, but have been continuously buying the NYX because it's $10 cheaper and works the same. I like that it's thin & it's a retractable liner. I like that it has a spooley or mascara wand on the other end. If you use both simultaneously, be aware of the cap sizes! the wand side is shorter than the liner side!

on 1/30/2016 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I picked this up in "espresso" and I usually use Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ebony. It has a red tint to it which I find to be common in NYX brow products and annoying. However it isn't too bad and I like how quickly I can fill my brows in, the formula needs touching up due to my oily skin but I think I could solve that with brow gel, but I can just use the brow wiz and buy only one product for longer wear. I would potentially buy this again, it's not bad but I will definitely buy it in "black" next time cuz I severely dislike the red tint in espresso.

***Edit: I bought this pencil again in black just for curiosity sake. It matches "Brow Wiz" in Ebony almost perfectly. It's more of a dark brown neutral shade vs being actually black. I'd bump my rating up half a star if I could, there's no red in this pencil whatsoever.

Popular Brows Products