NYX Micro Brow Pencil

Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

4.6

on 10/15/2016 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Really love this brow pencil and have repurchased it countless of times. I even have an extra one in case! It's just like the ABH one, but waaay cheaper. The colour is slightly lighter than the ABH pencil, but lasting power is just as great.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Yet another great product from Nyx! Absolutely love using this product. Application is quick and the thin nib makes for a feathery natural look. The spoolie on the end is another plus. A bit stiff and needs a bit of getting used to, but after a few uses I learned to love it. I hadn't used brow pencils for years and was afraid I wouldn't be able to use this, but I quickly grew fond of it. I got the shade "espresso" which is slightly too warm on me, but nothing to extreme- just adds to the light, natural look. Very affordable, so definitely worth a try!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is my HG brow pencil! I love it! it's a dupe to the ABH brow wiz, which I've tried both. I like them both, but have been continuously buying the NYX because it's $10 cheaper and works the same. I like that it's thin & it's a retractable liner. I like that it has a spooley or mascara wand on the other end. If you use both simultaneously, be aware of the cap sizes! the wand side is shorter than the liner side!

on 1/30/2016 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I picked this up in "espresso" and I usually use Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ebony. It has a red tint to it which I find to be common in NYX brow products and annoying. However it isn't too bad and I like how quickly I can fill my brows in, the formula needs touching up due to my oily skin but I think I could solve that with brow gel, but I can just use the brow wiz and buy only one product for longer wear. I would potentially buy this again, it's not bad but I will definitely buy it in "black" next time cuz I severely dislike the red tint in espresso.

***Edit: I bought this pencil again in black just for curiosity sake. It matches "Brow Wiz" in Ebony almost perfectly. It's more of a dark brown neutral shade vs being actually black. I'd bump my rating up half a star if I could, there's no red in this pencil whatsoever.

on 12/23/2015 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Love this! Cheaper alternative to the max eyebrow pencil. Not as pigmented and a little waxy but still gets the job done. I've stocked up on these!

on 12/16/2015 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I have never used the Brow Wiz but I had heard this was a dupe and so I tried it. I hate the other NYX brow products but this is really slim and goes on nicely and smooth. It's not chalky or dry at all! I definitely recommend this!

on 12/9/2015 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I used to use ABH Brow Wiz in ebony daily. I found myself repurchasing every 2-3 months which I found too expensive for my wallet. I purchased this in the shade black. Pretty much the same product for half price.

If you can find your shade, save youe money and purchase NYX. I don't see myself straying from this product, still on my first one and have been using it for about 2 months. already have a back up.

Popular Brows Products