NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil
Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

4.2

At one point I was putting our the money for MAC's eyebrow pencil until a friend recommended this and since I'm such a fan of NYX products I didn't hesitate. Boy, was I kicking myself for all that $$ wasted on the MAC pencil when this was pretty much the same product. I got the shade Auburn and only stopped using this when the new Mayebelline tinted brow pen recently came out. It has a micro fine tip that allows you to draw short, natural looking hair like strokes to fill in brows then use the spoolie end to blend the pencil into the brows. This allowed such precise application that the only other product i needed for brows was the NYX brow wax stick just to hold them in place for the day. I highly recommend to anyone putting out cash on high end brow pencils to give this a try...it'll save you money that you can splurge on something else!

on 6/16/2018 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a slightly darker and micro-version of Maybelline Total Temptation Brow Definer in the shade Blonde. I have this in Taupe but it is somewhat warmer than most pencils labeled Taupe......nothing extreme. Because I have damaged these types of pencils in the past by ramming the wrong cap onto the pencil, I throw away the cap for the spoolie. It is not as hygienic but better than damage. I also put a dot of WhiteOut on the end of the cap because my eyesight is not so good sans glasses. The pencil is hard and waxy; you do have to press pretty hard to get it on the skin. Like its Maybelline cousin, it does not really put color on the brow hairs, only the skin. It looks fine and, for me, the wear time is average (most of the product stays on most of the day). I have had better performance from cheaper brow pencils that require sharpening so I would not repurchase....but many would like this.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

As ABHs brow wiz has always been my favorite brow pencil,and the ONLY one small and precise enough to do what's promised,i was HIGHLY shocked at how close NYXs micro brow was to ABHs...i honestly cannot tell a difference other than price and amount of product! If you have used ABH then you know you get very little product,and as much as I use it MIGHT last a week..so NYX only being 6 bucks has saved me TONS and gives me a cpl weeks extra to work with! Love it!!! Only missing a star bc my color needed is in between two,other than that this is an amazing brow pencil!

purchased in the shade "ash brown" - leans very warm on the skin. not remotely ashen.

very waxy and difficult to blend in to anything natural looking.

well priced alternative for people that want a super bold brow and/or can wear warmer toned brow products.

packaging is decent for the price point.

on 12/10/2017 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like this pencil because it gives a very natural, not drawn on look. The point of the pencil is easy to use, however I find that the pencil doesn't last long at all. It's a great price, but if you have to constantly replace it...............

on 11/21/2017 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Not my first choice for a brow pencil. I heard it was a great dupe for abh pencils too but I also found this to be much much harder, so if you tend to be unintentionally heavy handed with your brows this may be good for you. I like this pencil for traveling- it is easy to use and the color lasts all day. I do have to put a lot of pressure on the pencil to get color on my brows though.

I loved this when I had it and used the second to last shade. I do believe that they should add a brown color that is not that warm tone, to the collection. The formula is definitely comparable to benefit and Anastasia and I like that it has a spulee, but wish the cap was clear so i can see which part is the product and which the spulee.

on 11/15/2017 5:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love the packaging and that you get a spoolie on the end. The lids do fall off if you travel with it, which is annoying. The pencil is easy to use and control. It's not too stiff and not too soft and blends out well.

I use Ash Brown and it's not super ashy, it's almost a little bit warm. It lasts easily on its own for a full 12 hours even without setting it with a gel. I feel a lot better spending $12 for a brow product rather than the $27 for the same amount of product on a more expensive product. HG status!

Must be on my 5th one of these by now, I absolutely love it. I'm very fussy when it comes to eyebrows and I can honestly say this does everything I want in a brow product. You get a decent amount of product for a good price (£8), very easy to use, looks super natural whilst still being pigmented, has a nice buttery texture (I've found some brow pencil/crayons to be quite waxy and drag across the skin, but I've never had that issue with this), and it even has a spoolie at one end so you can easily diffuse the colour if you've been a bit heavy-handed. There is also a good selection of colours - all of which are very natural i.e. warm browns aren't too red. Just a shame my local Boots' stock always runs very low, very quickly on these :( I guess that just shows how good it is.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

It's a really good eye brow pencil the lasting power is good. The color is good also, but It is very little product in the package so you have to buy a new one every month.

Popular Brows Products