NYX Micro Brow Pencil

Micro Brow Pencil

3.8

on 4/4/2017 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a really effective and reasonably price product. I have the colour Black, which might be the tiniest bit too dark (?) but since my hair and eyebrows are black, it's actually probably just right. It stays put for hours. The spoolie is a bit too stiff, but my eyebrows can handle it. I've repurchased several times, and buy them for my mum and sister too. At £7 it's definitely worth it.

on 2/22/2017 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I haven't tried the anastasia one but this brow pencil is really really good!! The retractable pencil makes it so convenient without having to sharpen it all the time. The spooly at other end helped make my brows look more natural too.

I used this to slightly shape and fill in my brows with light strokes, and the spooly to kind of just brush through my hairs as a final touch. I have pretty long eyebrow hairs so I don't really need much filling in. I just need help with the edges,

This helped a lot and it was quite affordable. However I used it up real fast, about 2 months of daily use. So adding it up might mean it's actually more expensive.

Pros:
Natural looking (but can draw a real defined brow if i want to)
Convenient to use
Affordable (or is it?)
Stays all day on my oily face

Cons:
Used it up in 2 months

on 10/15/2016 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Really love this brow pencil and have repurchased it countless of times. I even have an extra one in case! It's just like the ABH one, but waaay cheaper. The colour is slightly lighter than the ABH pencil, but lasting power is just as great.

on 10/7/2016 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love the shape of the nib and the price isn't bad compared to the brow wiz, but this has pretty poor lasting power on my oily skin :( I have to set it in place with the maybelline brow drama for any kind of lasting power.

on 8/6/2016 2:04:00 AM

Okay, okay. So this product isn't bad by any means.
The packaging and size of the actual product itself makes it an Anastasia dupe by aesthetics alone, but does it perform just as well?

The easy answer is no, but it's close.

The texture is just a little harder, a little waxier, and less blended.

I'm typically a person who likes to use about 5 products on my brows daily, so I'm not picky. I have these in several colours for when the occasion arises because the price is definitely right. I'd definitely take this on a holiday or out in my bag-to-go in favour of possibly losing a more expensive one. And the spoolie ain't bad either!

on 4/30/2016 9:16:00 PM

This is the perfect dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. Save yourself some $$ and get this pencil! However, if you normally go for the power brow look instead of a natural brow, this product alone will not give you the look you want.

It lasted around 6-8 hours for me before it started to fade and it did not smudge. Mimics thin hair perfectly and is very similar to the ABH brow wiz and the MAC one.

I love the colour match for me in taupe, and I quickly got used to this micro kind of brow pencil after several use. I always use brow pencils with wider lead, and I was curious about a smaller tip. The micro point allows precise lines and I am enjoying it tho it takes ages to draw my brows. What made me not going to purchase this again is that it has no lasting power. After half of the day the end of my brows( where there's less hair) is completely gone. I don't have oily skin around the end my brows especially and my foundation isn't too dewy either. Brow pencils from some Korean brands that is like half of the price of this stays put. I'll keep try other ways to prime my brows and see if this product can work on me one day because I love the precision it brings.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Everything about this pencil is great except for the color choices. I bought Ash Brown and it's not ash at all. Warm, reddish brown. Taupe is not as red but just too light.

on 1/30/2016 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

For some reason I thought buying the shade Auburn would be a good idea. I have dark brown hair and it didn't really show up much. I love the packaging of this product. It comes with a little spoolie so you can blend and it also doesn't need sharpening because its a mechanical pencil format. The product is kind of chalky, but not in a bad way Honestly, I like the NYX eye and brow pencils better than this product (that one you have to sharpen). This one is not bad, but I probably won't buy again

on 12/23/2015 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Love this! Cheaper alternative to the max eyebrow pencil. Not as pigmented and a little waxy but still gets the job done. I've stocked up on these!

Popular Brows Products