NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil
Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

4.2

I've repurchased this so many times I've lost count- I buy 2 at a time in the shade ash brown.
The spoolie on the end is great. This isn't the creamiest formulation, however I like my brow products to be a bit harder (like this one) because I find it easier to draw in little hairs in the front of my brow. Blends nicely into my brows, wears all day with brow gel on top. Overall a great product for the price. This is my holy grail brow pencil. I thought it was the best out there until I tried my sister's circa brow pencil (I think that's what it was?). However, you can't beat the price of nyx!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

So far I don’t mind it. I’m not an expert when it comes to brows as in the past I’ve only used Essence brow products but it’s okay, gets the job done. As mentioned by someone else, it does go on the skin near your eyebrow. It gives you quite a natural brow look though, especially after you’ve brushed it out with the handy spoolie they provide. I love how it comes with one and think the product’s minimal exterior is nice. I do have to test it more but I agree there’s not a lot and it doesn’t last long with frequent usage. Shame as it’s pricey. I’ve got mine in black and also, sometimes the pencil doesn’t want to twist out even though there’s still product in there.

on 5/19/2018 7:58:00 AM

Excellent brow pencil, with the help of the spoolie it gives me a very natural look. I have this in Ash Brown, which is not particularly ashy but it is a good neutral dark brown. I'm on my third pencil and one lasts me several months with everyday use.

I have it in black, I love it. It’s not super pigmented but I love that coz it gives a natural look.

on 2/1/2018 12:59:00 AM

Great eyebrow pencil. The point is very small, which helps in filling in the fine hairs, and I like that it comes with a spoolie on the other side. The retractable pencil however always comes with the problem of you can't get the very last bit of it. Also don't think it stays particularly well. I have really oily skin around my eyes so lots of products don't stay on for a long time. P.S. the "chocolate" is a little on the reddish side.

on 1/21/2018 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best eye brow pencil I have tried! Gets a clean precise line, good on its own or brushed out for a more natural look. Love the double sided ends with brush attached. Stays on a long time. Great quality for drug store price! Highly recommend!

on 12/30/2017 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I use this pencil in ash brown, but I find it to have a surprisingly warm tone to it. Most of the line seems to be warm toned; however, though my brow colour is cooler, I can somehow get it to work.
I love using this in my brows especially on days when I'm running late, since it's so easy to fill in my brows and keep them looking natural but shapely.

My one complaint is that there doesn't seem to be that much product, and I feel like I'm frequently having to re-purchase this product, even when using it sparingly in my brows though on the daily.

However, I still keep buying it so I think that says something.

Overall, really like this product.

on 11/7/2017 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have this in espresso and I love it!! It gives me a really natural looking brow. It gives me so mind shape and definition!! I set it with the nyx brow tint and looks great. I love how fine the pencil is and that it comes with a spooly

on 10/17/2017 2:35:00 PM

i've been using makeup for years, but just recently got into doing my brows routinely a few weeks ago. i've sporadically tried other brow products in the past but never really like the results enough to continue doing it on a daily basis. however, ever since i started using this product, i've been hooked. the fine point on the pencil makes it super easy for a brow novice like me to fill in the sparse tail end of my brows as well as filling in the rest of my brow to make my brows look related to one another. the price point is just right ($9.99 at ulta, but they run NYX deals all the time). it doesn't smudge or fade through my days or 12 hour shifts at work. easy to remove. doesn't cause any breakouts. would repurchase.
**EDIT 7/2018: since trying ABH brow wiz, i won't be repurchasing this NYX microbrow pencil. i much prefer the ABH brow wiz, but would still recommend this for those on a budget or are just starting out doing their brows. continued >>

on 9/25/2017 7:28:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I used to be a 'powder-in-the-eyebrows' kind of gal, until I saw a photo of how unnatural it looked in the sparser parts of my brow (I blame over plucking in my younger years). I decided to try the Micro Brow Pencil and FELL IN LOVE. I have the shade Espresso and it is PERFECT for my neutral, pale-ish skin and dark hair. I hate the 'Instagram brow' look so only use this where I need it and use a brow gel on top. It literally looks like I have perfectly natural brows. The formula is waxy which allows you to build a very precise shape. Could not praise the NYX Micro Brow more! AND it's very budget-friendly! A total winner!

Popular Brows Products