NYX Micro Brow Pencil

Micro Brow Pencil

4.1

on 4/4/2017 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a really effective and reasonably price product. I have the colour Black, which might be the tiniest bit too dark (?) but since my hair and eyebrows are black, it's actually probably just right. It stays put for hours. The spoolie is a bit too stiff, but my eyebrows can handle it. I've repurchased several times, and buy them for my mum and sister too. At £7 it's definitely worth it.

on 3/18/2017 9:33:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've used every eyebrow pencil I could get my hands on. Even used Cle De Peau which was too dry & Tom Ford's Taupe going red on my brows. The Anastasia Brow Wiz was my HG eyebrow pencil. It's the best eyebrow filler for my sparse brows & skin tone which is nc30. I've stopped repurchasing it since I've discovered the nyx in the colour Ash, because they're so much alike. I figured I'd have my dream brows & save money all at the same time. Why not, right? However, I found out why the Nyx micro pencil is so similar to the Brow Wiz is because they are both made from same factory in South Korea! Ha! There you go. Enough said.😉

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

GREAT product. I've purchased this more than 10 times.

My dealbreaker and why I hate it now? It lasts me a total of 3 weeks when used daily (I didn't even use that much!!)

Horrible. Had to buy 10 only because a normal eyebrow pencil I wouldve had to repurchase like 5 times as opposed to 10... deal. Breaker.

on 10/7/2016 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love the shape of the nib and the price isn't bad compared to the brow wiz, but this has pretty poor lasting power on my oily skin :( I have to set it in place with the maybelline brow drama for any kind of lasting power.

on 7/23/2016 12:11:00 PM

Ppl say this is a dupe for Anastasia Brow wiz, so I got this, in my shade Ash Brown(Expresso was out of stock! Damn!). Ash Brown appears dark ash brown on me whilst Brunette appeared too red brown on me. Anyways, I love Ash Brown so much! The slim skinny pencil is easy to handle therefore precise when drawing. The spoolie brush is a bonus! Yay!!!

Tip: I normally apply Bobbi Brown Saddle eyeshadow with a slant tip brush first then outline/fill in with this baby. Then i go over with NYX Tinted Brow Mascara in Expresso to hold the shape. Bam! Then I apply some concealer below the arches and above the brows. Oh wow!! Its then crazy accentuated!! Try this trick. Get the tutorials from kylie snapchat, for ref. I will def re-purchase but next is going to be 'Expresso'. This is dirt cheap compared to Anastasia. The packaging is simple. I also like that is it retractable so I don't need a sharpener. So many plus points. I highly recommend. It lasts a good 6 hours then fades so i just tame with brow mascara, again. But its just my oily skin in humid weather. I cant blame the product. I say buy

on 5/21/2016 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This is a review for the shade Espresso:

This brow pencil is waxy and not well-pigmented. Additionally, the product is very hard to blend. I'll stick to my MAC Eye Brow in Brunette (Anastasia Brow Wiz is not sold in my region).

on 3/27/2016 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Pretty much a dupe for the ABH brow wiz. Super pigmented, a little goes a long way and the spooley on the other end is awesome. I would say that I need to fill in my brows a little bit darker because the color shows on lighter on my brows. I'll be repurchasing again if it isn't always sold out

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I was shocked at the small amount of product/short time this lasted. The auburn was way too red. The micro part is nice but not as smooth and creamy as abh. The best drugstore dupe for abh right now is the new L'Oréal, but unfortunately no auburn. I will stick with abh.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

I've used just about every brow pencil made and this one in taupe is better than anything I've found.

on 12/17/2015 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Well, this is definitely a nice turn in pencil brow products. I have not tried ABH pencils because I have been using powdered shadows (I use bare minerals brow powder in brunette...there is zero red) in my routine for years and that is what I like. However, I wanted to try this out because it seems to be the buzz in brows lately and gosh who doesn't want to up their brow game. Anyway, my first impression is that it is (for me) perfect for just a soft, on the run kind of no makeup look. My brows are so thin that trying to "draw" them on looks odd. Powder or gel (I highly recommend NYX brow gel) gives me the shape and softness that I prefer and it balances out my stronger eye looks. But this pencil is great for a quick fix in a pinch. I like it!

Popular Brows Products