NYX Micro Brow Pencil

Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

4.1

on 12/30/2017 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I use this pencil in ash brown, but I find it to have a surprisingly warm tone to it. Most of the line seems to be warm toned; however, though my brow colour is cooler, I can somehow get it to work.
I love using this in my brows especially on days when I'm running late, since it's so easy to fill in my brows and keep them looking natural but shapely.

My one complaint is that there doesn't seem to be that much product, and I feel like I'm frequently having to re-purchase this product, even when using it sparingly in my brows though on the daily.

However, I still keep buying it so I think that says something.

Overall, really like this product.

I loved this when I had it and used the second to last shade. I do believe that they should add a brown color that is not that warm tone, to the collection. The formula is definitely comparable to benefit and Anastasia and I like that it has a spulee, but wish the cap was clear so i can see which part is the product and which the spulee.

on 11/9/2017 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I tried this because of the reviews and citings online or in magazines. Meh....it hasn't impressed me. Like a reviewer below, I find it way too dry and for me the color taupe is more like a warm blonde color. I prefer Sephora brand's waterproof version a thousand times to this (similar packaging only NYX has a nice spoolie while Sephora's has an odd comb on the other end) but Sephora's is easier to apply and also lasts longer IMO. Plus the color Nutmeg is just right for me personally....neutral and not orange-leaning.

on 4/4/2017 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a really effective and reasonably price product. I have the colour Black, which might be the tiniest bit too dark (?) but since my hair and eyebrows are black, it's actually probably just right. It stays put for hours. The spoolie is a bit too stiff, but my eyebrows can handle it. I've repurchased several times, and buy them for my mum and sister too. At £7 it's definitely worth it.

on 3/18/2017 9:33:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've used every eyebrow pencil I could get my hands on. Even used Cle De Peau which was too dry & Tom Ford's Taupe going red on my brows. The Anastasia Brow Wiz was my HG eyebrow pencil. It's the best eyebrow filler for my sparse brows & skin tone which is nc30. I've stopped repurchasing it since I've discovered the nyx in the colour Ash, because they're so much alike. I figured I'd have my dream brows & save money all at the same time. Why not, right? However, I found out why the Nyx micro pencil is so similar to the Brow Wiz is because they are both made from same factory in South Korea! Ha! There you go. Enough said.😉

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

GREAT product. I've purchased this more than 10 times.

My dealbreaker and why I hate it now? It lasts me a total of 3 weeks when used daily (I didn't even use that much!!)

Horrible. Had to buy 10 only because a normal eyebrow pencil I wouldve had to repurchase like 5 times as opposed to 10... deal. Breaker.

on 10/7/2016 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love the shape of the nib and the price isn't bad compared to the brow wiz, but this has pretty poor lasting power on my oily skin :( I have to set it in place with the maybelline brow drama for any kind of lasting power.

on 7/23/2016 12:11:00 PM

Ppl say this is a dupe for Anastasia Brow wiz, so I got this, in my shade Ash Brown(Expresso was out of stock! Damn!). Ash Brown appears dark ash brown on me whilst Brunette appeared too red brown on me. Anyways, I love Ash Brown so much! The slim skinny pencil is easy to handle therefore precise when drawing. The spoolie brush is a bonus! Yay!!!

Tip: I normally apply Bobbi Brown Saddle eyeshadow with a slant tip brush first then outline/fill in with this baby. Then i go over with NYX Tinted Brow Mascara in Expresso to hold the shape. Bam! Then I apply some concealer below the arches and above the brows. Oh wow!! Its then crazy accentuated!! Try this trick. Get the tutorials from kylie snapchat, for ref. I will def re-purchase but next is going to be 'Expresso'. This is dirt cheap compared to Anastasia. The packaging is simple. I also like that is it retractable so I don't need a sharpener. So many plus points. I highly recommend. It lasts a good 6 hours then fades so i just tame with brow mascara, again. But its just my oily skin in humid weather. I cant blame the product. I say buy

on 5/21/2016 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This is a review for the shade Espresso:

This brow pencil is waxy and not well-pigmented. Additionally, the product is very hard to blend. I'll stick to my MAC Eye Brow in Brunette (Anastasia Brow Wiz is not sold in my region).

on 3/27/2016 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Pretty much a dupe for the ABH brow wiz. Super pigmented, a little goes a long way and the spooley on the other end is awesome. I would say that I need to fill in my brows a little bit darker because the color shows on lighter on my brows. I'll be repurchasing again if it isn't always sold out

Popular Brows Products