NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil

NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil
Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

4.5

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

As ABHs brow wiz has always been my favorite brow pencil,and the ONLY one small and precise enough to do what's promised,i was HIGHLY shocked at how close NYXs micro brow was to ABHs...i honestly cannot tell a difference other than price and amount of product! If you have used ABH then you know you get very little product,and as much as I use it MIGHT last a week..so NYX only being 6 bucks has saved me TONS and gives me a cpl weeks extra to work with! Love it!!! Only missing a star bc my color needed is in between two,other than that this is an amazing brow pencil!

on 11/21/2017 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Not my first choice for a brow pencil. I heard it was a great dupe for abh pencils too but I also found this to be much much harder, so if you tend to be unintentionally heavy handed with your brows this may be good for you. I like this pencil for traveling- it is easy to use and the color lasts all day. I do have to put a lot of pressure on the pencil to get color on my brows though.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is my HG brow pencil! I love it! it's a dupe to the ABH brow wiz, which I've tried both. I like them both, but have been continuously buying the NYX because it's $10 cheaper and works the same. I like that it's thin & it's a retractable liner. I like that it has a spooley or mascara wand on the other end. If you use both simultaneously, be aware of the cap sizes! the wand side is shorter than the liner side!

on 12/10/2015 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Great affordable brow pencil. Fine tip allows great precision, usable spoolie at the end to brush out and blend. Lasts well, though I always set with a brow gel. I use the black shade, I have black hair and sparse brows so I just use less pressure at the front and a little more to fill in the tail of my brow. Very affordable, esp if you get it bogo at a drugstore. Comparable to ABH brow wiz, and better than the Sephora version which I found crumbly. Only con is that i have accidentally put the shorter cap (from the spoolie end) on the pencil end and crushed the pencil :( wish the caps were the same length.

on 11/12/2015 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use ABH Brow Wiz in Medium Brown, but am going to be replacing it with this NYX dupe. The closest shade I could find, as the shades look to be warmer in the NYX Micro Brow, is Ash Brown. I have dark brown hair. Same precise application that lasts all day. The NYX version is slightly drier in consistency. My brows are pretty full already, so it's mostly just filling in a bit of the arch and tail of each brow. The overall look is very similar, so am happy to have this more economical option.

I have this in Chocolate and have been using it about 2 weeks. I like how the formula is drier and I honestly love the spoolie. I brush my brows down and fill them in, then brush them back into place. Being new to filling in my brows, I do not have anything to compare this product to, but it is preferred to using a brown eye liner!!
I am cautious about using too much, or making them too dark/ severe, but I feel more put together when they are 'done'.

Popular Brows Products