NYX Micro Brow Pencil

NYX Micro Brow Pencil
Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

4.3

on 11/9/2017 2:11:00 PM

I cant say anything more than has already been said in regards to quality, lasting power, color (I use taupe and I find it to be a nice tone) and cost. It is a great brow pencil.

My only complaint is with packaging! I love the included spoolie (it is a nice, full spoolie), but I do not like that the lids are not interchangable! I constantly stick the spoolie lid on the pencil end and it just short enough to smash the pencil down. Not a deal breaker by any means, just an observation!

on 10/17/2017 2:35:00 PM

i've been using makeup for years, but just recently got into doing my brows routinely a few weeks ago. i've sporadically tried other brow products in the past but never really like the results enough to continue doing it on a daily basis. however, ever since i started using this product, i've been hooked. the fine point on the pencil makes it super easy for a brow novice like me to fill in the sparse tail end of my brows as well as filling in the rest of my brow to make my brows look related to one another. the price point is just right ($9.99 at ulta, but they run NYX deals all the time). it doesn't smudge or fade through my days or 12 hour shifts at work. easy to remove. doesn't cause any breakouts. i'm so happy with this product that i would happily repurchase over and over again.

on 2/22/2017 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I haven't tried the anastasia one but this brow pencil is really really good!! The retractable pencil makes it so convenient without having to sharpen it all the time. The spooly at other end helped make my brows look more natural too.

I used this to slightly shape and fill in my brows with light strokes, and the spooly to kind of just brush through my hairs as a final touch. I have pretty long eyebrow hairs so I don't really need much filling in. I just need help with the edges,

This helped a lot and it was quite affordable. However I used it up real fast, about 2 months of daily use. So adding it up might mean it's actually more expensive.

Pros:
Natural looking (but can draw a real defined brow if i want to)
Convenient to use
Affordable (or is it?)
Stays all day on my oily face

Cons:
Used it up in 2 months

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I'd been using the Anastasia brow pencils for quite a long time, and I have an extra sitting in my drawer, but before going on holidays I got my brows tinted and wanted an eyebrow pencil to match them while they were darker. I didn't want to spend the money for an Anastasia one because I didn't know how long the tint would last and I happened upon these beauties.

Almost identical to the Anastasia brow pencils. The colour selection isn't quite as wide, but there is a good selection of ashy tones. Comparable wear time. Less expensive. And the lids snap on nicely, promising a snug fit.

I'll use up the rest of my Anastasia pencil, but when that one is done, I think I'll be sticking to the NYX version!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this as a much cheaper alternative to Anastasias brow wiz ($10 vs $24) as I go through brow pencils very quickly. My hair is a very dark brown and I use the color espresso which works just fine for me. Ive repurchased several times.

on 6/17/2016 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This brow pencil is PERFECT for me as I'm lucky enough to not need to pluck/thread/wax my brows but I do need to fill them in just a touch after applying make up. This pencil, being so thin, gives me total control and helps me maintain the natural look that I love. I have it in black and it's not so black that it's visible as a pencil, it just glides on very well and blends into my brow wonderfully. I'm glad I've finally the pencil for me! I can see how it might be trickier for those who need to fill their brows in much more though - would take a long time with a pencil so thin!

on 4/12/2016 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Ok so this is a solid product. I have it in black. But this is my thing - it is $10 and I go to NYX to get things that are $6 or less. I might as well buy the Clinique skinny mechanical brow pencil. I will not buy this again but I will use it up.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this in auburn and I hate it. The color is not in any way believable. The other colors may be fine.

on 12/9/2015 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I used to use ABH Brow Wiz in ebony daily. I found myself repurchasing every 2-3 months which I found too expensive for my wallet. I purchased this in the shade black. Pretty much the same product for half price.

If you can find your shade, save youe money and purchase NYX. I don't see myself straying from this product, still on my first one and have been using it for about 2 months. already have a back up.

on 11/28/2015 12:20:00 PM

This is my HG for brows. As I've gotten older, my brows have started to thin out and I have patches where the hair has just given up growing (no idea why). This is a really thin pencil with a twist up applicator, so it leaves a very natural looking line. I also have a hard time finding a natural looking pencil to fill in my light brown with some gray eyebrows, and the taupe in this product is a perfect match for me. Most eyebrow pencils are too dark and blonde pencils are sometimes too yellow. I believe this is a dupe for another famous company's brow product, and at less than $10 is a much more reasonable price. I bought two, one for home and one for my gym bag so I always have one with me!

Popular Brows Products