NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil

Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

4.5

on 10/31/2018 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

love love love this product, I use ash brown and it's the perfect shade for me. I've never splurged on the Anastasia pencil so I can't compare, but for the price and the job it does, I have already purchased 3 times. the only thing I would change is the plastic casing, pretty bad for the environment to keep tossing it in the trash. I also wished they put more product in this since its pretty slender.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

For the price this pencil is 90% as good as the Sephora brand I usually buy at half the price. Will likely keep buying this brand because it’s easier to find and I’m a cheap bastard anymore.

on 6/16/2018 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a slightly darker and micro-version of Maybelline Total Temptation Brow Definer in the shade Blonde. I have this in Taupe but it is somewhat warmer than most pencils labeled Taupe......nothing extreme. Because I have damaged these types of pencils in the past by ramming the wrong cap onto the pencil, I throw away the cap for the spoolie. It is not as hygienic but better than damage. I also put a dot of WhiteOut on the end of the cap because my eyesight is not so good sans glasses. The pencil is hard and waxy; you do have to press pretty hard to get it on the skin. Like its Maybelline cousin, it does not really put color on the brow hairs, only the skin. It looks fine and, for me, the wear time is average (most of the product stays on most of the day). I have had better performance from cheaper brow pencils that require sharpening so I would not repurchase....but many would like this.

on 12/10/2017 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like this pencil because it gives a very natural, not drawn on look. The point of the pencil is easy to use, however I find that the pencil doesn't last long at all. It's a great price, but if you have to constantly replace it...............

on 8/3/2017 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this brow pencil, falls to my top three after ABH Brow Wiz and LA Girl Slim Shady Brow. My shade is "Black", and it blends perfectly with natural brow hair and skin tone. It glides and fills my brows smoothly and great on shaping my brows. But what falls this to number three is the waxy texture that I get that is more from the LA Girl one, also the pigmentation packs a bit less than ABH or LA Girl.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

It's a really good eye brow pencil the lasting power is good. The color is good also, but It is very little product in the package so you have to buy a new one every month.

So many shades and great performance

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Its quite close of a product to the Anastasia Brow Wiz (faded a tad quicker imo). I have this one in the shade taupe and its perfect for the start of the eyebrow for me, and fade it out with a darker pencil.

Prior to using this, I was using Maybelline Define A Brow which was my favorite. But I heard people raving about this and saying it was comparable to Anastasia Brow Wiz (whiz, sp?) so I had to try it. It is now my new favorite. It is not as soft as the Define A Brow so I find that it breaks less therefore wasting less product. I think it may be a dollar or so more than the Define A Brow but since I haven't had it break on me yet, I'm not wasting product so I will pay an extra dollar for that. I haven't used the spoolie because I use another brush that has a brow brush and spoolie at the other end. I use this pencil and then use the NYX Brow Cake powder to fill them in so I have a more natural look. Voila! Perfect brows!!

on 12/13/2016 11:47:00 AM

OK so i just bought both the brow wiz from Anastasia and the micro brow and I honestly regret that I bought the brow wiz,it is not worth the price I prefer the micro brow as it is just a tad cremier whilst the brow wiz is more on the drier side so it is a bit more difficult to work with. I bought both in the shade taupe and the brow wiz is a bit more cooler and the micro brow a bit warmer but still workable. I will continue to buy this one from now on.

Popular Brows Products