NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil

NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil
Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

4.1

on 10/7/2018 5:22:00 AM

I like the actual product, the strokes are soft and natural and not too harsh.

The reason I wouldn't buy it again though is because I finished it in about two weeks, which is a vert short lasting time for the price. Also the screw/turn mechanism broke pretty quickly so it was impossible to get use of the last few millimeters of pencil.

on 8/10/2018 8:57:00 AM

AMAZING! It really helps me sculpt my eyebrows in detail.

on 5/19/2018 7:58:00 AM

Excellent brow pencil, with the help of the spoolie it gives me a very natural look. I have this in Ash Brown, which is not particularly ashy but it is a good neutral dark brown. I'm on my third pencil and one lasts me several months with everyday use.

on 4/26/2018 12:56:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I regret purchasing this and am unable to return it now. Believe the other reviewers when they state that this is NOT a dupe for Anastasia Brow Wiz. I stupidly decided to buy it anyway. The brow pencil is very hard and waxy, making it impossible to sketch in natural looking brows. I have this in taupe which has too much red in it. Also, this does not last all day, it fades on my brows before the day is half over. And on days, I work out, it disappears immediately.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This brow pencil is my hands-down holy grail. When I had darker hair I would use Brunette, but now that I have orangey-red hair I use Auburn--which is a nice warm medium brown, not too orange and not too cool. The nice thing about this pencil is that it really lasts very well. I've tried a ton of different brow products over the years for my sparse brows and some look great at first but fade or smudge as the day wears on, which is not fun nor is it cute. I can easily get the NYX pencil to last 12+ hours and not need a touchup. I love the fine size of the pencil, because it has definitely made drawing my brows to look more natural a lot easier. I think that it is a little pricey for drugstore, because these are around $10 a pop at most places, but I can get one pencil to last about 3ish weeks or more. The spoolie on the end is nice, it is not too big or too small to be effective. Overall, a great product with a good shade range.

purchased in the shade "ash brown" - leans very warm on the skin. not remotely ashen.

very waxy and difficult to blend in to anything natural looking.

well priced alternative for people that want a super bold brow and/or can wear warmer toned brow products.

packaging is decent for the price point.

I have it in black, I love it. It’s not super pigmented but I love that coz it gives a natural look.

on 2/1/2018 12:59:00 AM

Great eyebrow pencil. The point is very small, which helps in filling in the fine hairs, and I like that it comes with a spoolie on the other side. The retractable pencil however always comes with the problem of you can't get the very last bit of it. Also don't think it stays particularly well. I have really oily skin around my eyes so lots of products don't stay on for a long time. P.S. the "chocolate" is a little on the reddish side.

on 1/18/2018 3:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I repurchased this in blonde - because I found auburn too warm toned and dark (even though I have red hair lol). Blonde is quite warm toned, which may be annoying for actual blondes but works out great for me. Brand new, these pencils can be quite hard and don't give much colour payoff but once used a bit this works great for sparse brows. I use this daily, the spooly is great but sometimes the pencil can snap.

this is a great brow pencil. especially if you are a person who likes to be frugal but still are into makeup. it's a bit hard, which makes it nice because it doesn't deposit too much color at once, making it a bit forgiving. i used to get it in blonde, but it's a bit warm toned, so i switched to taupe and it works better. the blonde brow mascara still looks good over taupe.