NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil

NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil
Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

4.1

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

As ABHs brow wiz has always been my favorite brow pencil,and the ONLY one small and precise enough to do what's promised,i was HIGHLY shocked at how close NYXs micro brow was to ABHs...i honestly cannot tell a difference other than price and amount of product! If you have used ABH then you know you get very little product,and as much as I use it MIGHT last a week..so NYX only being 6 bucks has saved me TONS and gives me a cpl weeks extra to work with! Love it!!! Only missing a star bc my color needed is in between two,other than that this is an amazing brow pencil!

on 3/28/2018 10:16:00 AM

I love this! Not too thick and creamy, and it makes my brows look natural and too bold like I want them to be! I have in the colour taupe and it is perfect! I have also noticed that the pencil actually does not break quite easily as other brow pencils such as Maybelline and Anastasia. I love this and it is definitely worth the price!

on 11/14/2017 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I took 1 lippie off because it is a bit hard and for the design of the packaging. The spoolie cap and pencil cap are not the same size....ridiculous! The spoolie cap is much shorter than the cap that goes over the pencil. There is writing on the spoolie cap so you have to remember that. If it wears off you have to guess or actually lay them side by side ....the spoolie cap is shorter. Of course if you mess up..... the spoolie lid crushes your pencil and there isn't that much in these to begin with. I bought 2 and used one up about 3 weeks. But I did play around with it a lot trying to get used to it and the spoolie cap mistake probably ate up 25%. I wonder if that was done on purpose to make you have to repurchase faster.

I purchased this at Walgreens for 10.00 in the color taupe, which is a VERY nice natural looking shade for me. It does have a very fine point and the spoolie on the other end works well BUT...it is kind of hard. It really took some effort to show up but once I used it more it softened up some. It really does create natural hair like strokes and the color is 100% perfect for me. I love Brow Wiz but none of the lighter colors look as natural as this one....... the NXY taupe is perfect for me. I do like the spoolie on Brow Wiz much better BUT the spoolies break off all the time on my Brow Wiz's which is annoying(they really need to fix this issue, they have to be aware it exists) This is the closest to Brow Wiz that I have tried. I like Brow Wiz a little better, but it's double the price and the colors are not as good for me

The NYX is not all that cheap for a drugstore item. Around $10.00 but you can catch them on sale. Refills would also be nice. I don't understand why nobody seems to make one that can be refilled instead of having to pay for the entire pencil and spoolie again. Oh wait, they can, they just won't because they can't charge as much and sell new pencils.

on 11/7/2017 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have this in espresso and I love it!! It gives me a really natural looking brow. It gives me so mind shape and definition!! I set it with the nyx brow tint and looks great. I love how fine the pencil is and that it comes with a spooly

on 10/17/2017 2:35:00 PM

i've been using makeup for years, but just recently got into doing my brows routinely a few weeks ago. i've sporadically tried other brow products in the past but never really like the results enough to continue doing it on a daily basis. however, ever since i started using this product, i've been hooked. the fine point on the pencil makes it super easy for a brow novice like me to fill in the sparse tail end of my brows as well as filling in the rest of my brow to make my brows look related to one another. the price point is just right ($9.99 at ulta, but they run NYX deals all the time). it doesn't smudge or fade through my days or 12 hour shifts at work. easy to remove. doesn't cause any breakouts. i'm so happy with this product that i would happily repurchase over and over again.

on 9/14/2017 9:11:00 AM

This is my favorite eyebrow pencil! I have it in the shade 'Espresso', which matches nicely my dark brown, cool-toned eyebrows. It's very thin, so you can draw hair-like strokes easily. The consistency is a bit waxy, so you have to use a bit more pressure with it, but it's a long lasting product. I think you get a pretty good amount of product, if you use it more sparingly, only to fill in spots, it will last you a few months (I'm only on my second one, but my first one lasted me three months of using much more than I do now). It's a bit expensive for a drugstore product, but it's definitely worth the price, it's very hard to find good eyebrow pencils at the drugstore.

I'm giving this product 4 lipsticks out of 5 because the colour is fantastic. I am a copper redhead and bought Auburn.
The price, £8, is shocking for how long this product lasts. I wouldn't know how else you are suppose to use it apart from being the main applicant for yoru eyebrow colour. I purchased this last Tuesday and I ran out on Sunday. 5 DAYS. What on earth is that about?! I was so gutted, as I have finally found a colour which matches so well with my hair colour, but I can't afford to basically pay for 4 rounds of the stuff every months so that I can use it every day. I really was so shocked at how little of the product there is in there. If I get another one, I'll have to use my Anastacia pomade to outline and then fill with this pencil. That's still going to be using ''a lot'' of it, though.
Hopefully NYX will pull their socks up and realise they are charging way too much for the quantity, should be more like £3 with lasting just under a week. Not sure if I'll be buying again for a while.

on 4/4/2017 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a really effective and reasonably price product. I have the colour Black, which might be the tiniest bit too dark (?) but since my hair and eyebrows are black, it's actually probably just right. It stays put for hours. The spoolie is a bit too stiff, but my eyebrows can handle it. I've repurchased several times, and buy them for my mum and sister too. At £7 it's definitely worth it.

on 3/4/2017 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Picked this up on sale a few days ago and after a few uses I can confirm I love this product. It blends in really nicely with my dark eyebrow hairs without looking harsh, the spoolie on the end is great.

on 11/3/2016 10:03:00 PM

If you are looking for a nice medium brown colour - which I was and i chose chocolate, do not choose chocolate as it is not very pigmented and is a warm colour, its more for someone with red hair!

Popular Brows Products