NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil

Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

4.1

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

So far I don’t mind it. I’m not an expert when it comes to brows as in the past I’ve only used Essence brow products but it’s okay, gets the job done. As mentioned by someone else, it does go on the skin near your eyebrow. It gives you quite a natural brow look though, especially after you’ve brushed it out with the handy spoolie they provide. I love how it comes with one and think the product’s minimal exterior is nice. I do have to test it more but I agree there’s not a lot and it doesn’t last long with frequent usage. Shame as it’s pricey. I’ve got mine in black and also, sometimes the pencil doesn’t want to twist out even though there’s still product in there.

on 5/15/2018 8:04:00 AM

I’ve bought this pencil in shade “ash brown” - some of the reviews for this shade said that the undertone is warm or not ashy at all,but for me it works brilliant - exactly what i wanted. i’ve been looking for a good eyebrow pencil and none works like this one for me. i’ve been always using brow pomades (benefit kabrow is all time fav!) and it’s not that easy to create something soft and natural looking with these pomades and this pencil is exactly what i was looking for. it lasts all day, it’s not too creamy and it’s really easy to work with. there is 0,9g of product so i think that if you’re going to use this a bit heavy-handed,you’ll need to repurchase really soon.

on 4/26/2018 12:56:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I regret purchasing this and am unable to return it now. Believe the other reviewers when they state that this is NOT a dupe for Anastasia Brow Wiz. I stupidly decided to buy it anyway. The brow pencil is very hard and waxy, making it impossible to sketch in natural looking brows. I have this in taupe which has too much red in it. Also, this does not last all day, it fades on my brows before the day is half over. And on days, I work out, it disappears immediately.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This brow pencil is my hands-down holy grail. When I had darker hair I would use Brunette, but now that I have orangey-red hair I use Auburn--which is a nice warm medium brown, not too orange and not too cool. The nice thing about this pencil is that it really lasts very well. I've tried a ton of different brow products over the years for my sparse brows and some look great at first but fade or smudge as the day wears on, which is not fun nor is it cute. I can easily get the NYX pencil to last 12+ hours and not need a touchup. I love the fine size of the pencil, because it has definitely made drawing my brows to look more natural a lot easier. I think that it is a little pricey for drugstore, because these are around $10 a pop at most places, but I can get one pencil to last about 3ish weeks or more. The spoolie on the end is nice, it is not too big or too small to be effective. Overall, a great product with a good shade range.

on 3/28/2018 10:16:00 AM

I love this! Not too thick and creamy, and it makes my brows look natural and too bold like I want them to be! I have in the colour taupe and it is perfect! I have also noticed that the pencil actually does not break quite easily as other brow pencils such as Maybelline and Anastasia. I love this and it is definitely worth the price!

purchased in the shade "ash brown" - leans very warm on the skin. not remotely ashen.

very waxy and difficult to blend in to anything natural looking.

well priced alternative for people that want a super bold brow and/or can wear warmer toned brow products.

packaging is decent for the price point.

on 3/17/2018 6:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

The packaging on this product is terrible. I twisted it up to see how much product is inside and it couldn't be twisted back down, so naturally the pencil broke off completely. I've never had this happen on another brow pencil. Good enough reason for me not to repurchase.

on 1/18/2018 3:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I repurchased this in blonde - because I found auburn too warm toned and dark (even though I have red hair lol). Blonde is quite warm toned, which may be annoying for actual blondes but works out great for me. Brand new, these pencils can be quite hard and don't give much colour payoff but once used a bit this works great for sparse brows. I use this daily, the spooly is great but sometimes the pencil can snap.

this is a great brow pencil. especially if you are a person who likes to be frugal but still are into makeup. it's a bit hard, which makes it nice because it doesn't deposit too much color at once, making it a bit forgiving. i used to get it in blonde, but it's a bit warm toned, so i switched to taupe and it works better. the blonde brow mascara still looks good over taupe.

on 12/10/2017 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like this pencil because it gives a very natural, not drawn on look. The point of the pencil is easy to use, however I find that the pencil doesn't last long at all. It's a great price, but if you have to constantly replace it...............

Popular Brows Products