NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil

Filtered by skin tone : Other
NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil
Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

3.2

This is a lifesaver! I have sparse brows and was previously using a pomade that was pretty good but could be clumpy. This is so easy to use and natural looking. I️ use ash brown and my hair is light to medium brown.

I bought both ash and chocolate for my brown-black brows. Both are waaaay too red/warm toned (don't let the name 'ash' fool you). Unusable. I still can't find a fine pencil that is cool-toned with dark enough but not painted-on-looking color, but L'Oréal brow stylist definer is the closest I've come. I think the color is dark brunette.

I love this brow pencil! I heard that it was a good dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz. And since I'm broke, I thought it would be a good choice. So I buyed it, and I love it! You get what you pay for, if not more. But the only bad thing about the brow pencil is that the packaging is too small, there's a really small amount of product!! :(( It took me like 2 weeks before I used it up.

on 7/18/2016 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

one of my absolute favorite d/s products. ever. i've tried benefit's instant brow, abh brow wiz, & stila's stay all day eyebrow pencils, but i always come back to my micro brow. the $9.99 price tag beats any m/e ~$20.00 price tag any day. it stays all day and doesn't fade or smudge. also, there's a ton of shades to choose from, which is great for somebody that changes their hair a lot (like me) :) the tip is slim which is great for more precise brows, or just darkening existent brows. i've rebought this product at least 5 times :)

on 7/5/2016 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Terribly disappointed, this was hard and dry! It wouldn't even swatch on my wrist. I returned it.

i have both this and ABH brow wiz, and i certainly prefer the latter despite the high price. the micro brow is a close dupe packaging wise, but the color and formulation aren't. most of their colors (even the ones they tout as ash/cool) pull red on me, not a good look on really sparse, asian brows. the consistency/smoothness of application is not as good as the brow wiz either. the micro brow felt too dry/grainy on application.