NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil

Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

4.1

on 12/1/2018 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The best brow product I have ever used. This pencil is neither too soft nor too hard and it doesn't smudge. The fine tip is great for realistic brow enhancements and comes in a wide range of colours. I always go for black but there are options for everyone here. The spoolie is just right too. A great value product and there really is no need to spend more on a brow pencil.

on 10/31/2018 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

love love love this product, I use ash brown and it's the perfect shade for me. I've never splurged on the Anastasia pencil so I can't compare, but for the price and the job it does, I have already purchased 3 times. the only thing I would change is the plastic casing, pretty bad for the environment to keep tossing it in the trash. I also wished they put more product in this since its pretty slender.

on 10/19/2018 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great Dupe for Brow Wiz. The lead is a little harder though. The taupe is pretty close to Brow Wiz, that I feel no need to purchase Brow Wiz any more. Made in Korea, too.

on 10/7/2018 5:22:00 AM

I like the actual product, the strokes are soft and natural and not too harsh.

The reason I wouldn't buy it again though is because I finished it in about two weeks, which is a vert short lasting time for the price. Also the screw/turn mechanism broke pretty quickly so it was impossible to get use of the last few millimeters of pencil.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

For the price this pencil is 90% as good as the Sephora brand I usually buy at half the price. Will likely keep buying this brand because it’s easier to find and I’m a cheap bastard anymore.

on 8/10/2018 8:57:00 AM

AMAZING! It really helps me sculpt my eyebrows in detail.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Thin precise brow pencil with a spoolie on the other side. The pencil is a little stiff and waxy but you can easily make hairstroke lines with this. I use this in ash brown for my darkblond brows because the lighter colors (blond and taupe) are not pigmented enough for me and I set it with a tinted brow gel. I repurchased this numerous times already and usually get two at the time because I use them up so quickly and that’s my only con!! It’s also not that cheap in Europe but still cheaper than the Anastassia Brow pencil and these are very similar.

At one point I was putting our the money for MAC's eyebrow pencil until a friend recommended this and since I'm such a fan of NYX products I didn't hesitate. Boy, was I kicking myself for all that $$ wasted on the MAC pencil when this was pretty much the same product. I got the shade Auburn and only stopped using this when the new Mayebelline tinted brow pen recently came out. It has a micro fine tip that allows you to draw short, natural looking hair like strokes to fill in brows then use the spoolie end to blend the pencil into the brows. This allowed such precise application that the only other product i needed for brows was the NYX brow wax stick just to hold them in place for the day. I highly recommend to anyone putting out cash on high end brow pencils to give this a try...it'll save you money that you can splurge on something else!

I've repurchased this so many times I've lost count- I buy 2 at a time in the shade ash brown.
The spoolie on the end is great. This isn't the creamiest formulation, however I like my brow products to be a bit harder (like this one) because I find it easier to draw in little hairs in the front of my brow. Blends nicely into my brows, wears all day with brow gel on top. Overall a great product for the price. This is my holy grail brow pencil. I thought it was the best out there until I tried my sister's circa brow pencil (I think that's what it was?). However, you can't beat the price of nyx!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

So far I don’t mind it. I’m not an expert when it comes to brows as in the past I’ve only used Essence brow products but it’s okay, gets the job done. As mentioned by someone else, it does go on the skin near your eyebrow. It gives you quite a natural brow look though, especially after you’ve brushed it out with the handy spoolie they provide. I love how it comes with one and think the product’s minimal exterior is nice. I do have to test it more but I agree there’s not a lot and it doesn’t last long with frequent usage. Shame as it’s pricey. I’ve got mine in black and also, sometimes the pencil doesn’t want to twist out even though there’s still product in there.

Popular Brows Products