NYX Micro Brow Pencil

NYX Micro Brow Pencil
Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

4.1

I have it in black, I love it. It’s not super pigmented but I love that coz it gives a natural look.

on 2/1/2018 12:59:00 AM

Great eyebrow pencil. The point is very small, which helps in filling in the fine hairs, and I like that it comes with a spoolie on the other side. The retractable pencil however always comes with the problem of you can't get the very last bit of it. Also don't think it stays particularly well. I have really oily skin around my eyes so lots of products don't stay on for a long time. P.S. the "chocolate" is a little on the reddish side.

on 1/21/2018 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best eye brow pencil I have tried! Gets a clean precise line, good on its own or brushed out for a more natural look. Love the double sided ends with brush attached. Stays on a long time. Great quality for drug store price! Highly recommend!

on 1/18/2018 3:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I repurchased this in blonde - because I found auburn too warm toned and dark (even though I have red hair lol). Blonde is quite warm toned, which may be annoying for actual blondes but works out great for me. Brand new, these pencils can be quite hard and don't give much colour payoff but once used a bit this works great for sparse brows. I use this daily, the spooly is great but sometimes the pencil can snap.

this is a great brow pencil. especially if you are a person who likes to be frugal but still are into makeup. it's a bit hard, which makes it nice because it doesn't deposit too much color at once, making it a bit forgiving. i used to get it in blonde, but it's a bit warm toned, so i switched to taupe and it works better. the blonde brow mascara still looks good over taupe.

on 12/30/2017 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I use this pencil in ash brown, but I find it to have a surprisingly warm tone to it. Most of the line seems to be warm toned; however, though my brow colour is cooler, I can somehow get it to work.
I love using this in my brows especially on days when I'm running late, since it's so easy to fill in my brows and keep them looking natural but shapely.

My one complaint is that there doesn't seem to be that much product, and I feel like I'm frequently having to re-purchase this product, even when using it sparingly in my brows though on the daily.

However, I still keep buying it so I think that says something.

Overall, really like this product.

on 12/10/2017 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like this pencil because it gives a very natural, not drawn on look. The point of the pencil is easy to use, however I find that the pencil doesn't last long at all. It's a great price, but if you have to constantly replace it...............

This is a lifesaver! I have sparse brows and was previously using a pomade that was pretty good but could be clumpy. This is so easy to use and natural looking. I️ use ash brown and my hair is light to medium brown.

on 11/21/2017 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Not my first choice for a brow pencil. I heard it was a great dupe for abh pencils too but I also found this to be much much harder, so if you tend to be unintentionally heavy handed with your brows this may be good for you. I like this pencil for traveling- it is easy to use and the color lasts all day. I do have to put a lot of pressure on the pencil to get color on my brows though.

on 11/21/2017 10:06:00 AM

Ehhhhh... I hear a lot that this is a dupe for ABH Brow Wiz but I'm not sold. Sure they look identical, but this pencil is a lot harder than the ABH and the color payoff just isn't there for me. I actually prefer the Benefit Precisely My Brow over both this and the Brow Wiz because it's a lot creamier than both but somehow stays put longer but also the product lasts longer. I was using this on clients so as not to spend tons of money on ABH in a bunch of different colors, but I would go through pencils like crazy. If you're on a budget I've actually found the new maybelline brow pencil to have better color payoff, albeit with fewer color choices.

Popular Brows Products