NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil

Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

4.3

on 1/21/2018 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best eye brow pencil I have tried! Gets a clean precise line, good on its own or brushed out for a more natural look. Love the double sided ends with brush attached. Stays on a long time. Great quality for drug store price! Highly recommend!

on 9/25/2017 7:28:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I used to be a 'powder-in-the-eyebrows' kind of gal, until I saw a photo of how unnatural it looked in the sparser parts of my brow (I blame over plucking in my younger years). I decided to try the Micro Brow Pencil and FELL IN LOVE. I have the shade Espresso and it is PERFECT for my neutral, pale-ish skin and dark hair. I hate the 'Instagram brow' look so only use this where I need it and use a brow gel on top. It literally looks like I have perfectly natural brows. The formula is waxy which allows you to build a very precise shape. Could not praise the NYX Micro Brow more! AND it's very budget-friendly! A total winner!

Prior to using this, I was using Maybelline Define A Brow which was my favorite. But I heard people raving about this and saying it was comparable to Anastasia Brow Wiz (whiz, sp?) so I had to try it. It is now my new favorite. It is not as soft as the Define A Brow so I find that it breaks less therefore wasting less product. I think it may be a dollar or so more than the Define A Brow but since I haven't had it break on me yet, I'm not wasting product so I will pay an extra dollar for that. I haven't used the spoolie because I use another brush that has a brow brush and spoolie at the other end. I use this pencil and then use the NYX Brow Cake powder to fill them in so I have a more natural look. Voila! Perfect brows!!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This pencil is vey similar to Anastasia Beverley Hills wiz brow. Goes on smooth and the finish is great! Very happy that this was a good find.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is my HG brow pencil! I love it! it's a dupe to the ABH brow wiz, which I've tried both. I like them both, but have been continuously buying the NYX because it's $10 cheaper and works the same. I like that it's thin & it's a retractable liner. I like that it has a spooley or mascara wand on the other end. If you use both simultaneously, be aware of the cap sizes! the wand side is shorter than the liner side!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product. Applies beautifully and lasts all day.

I am fair with light brown hair and I use the shade 'taupe' in the inner part of my brow and the shade 'ash brown' in the outter part. It works great.

on 12/10/2015 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Great affordable brow pencil. Fine tip allows great precision, usable spoolie at the end to brush out and blend. Lasts well, though I always set with a brow gel. I use the black shade, I have black hair and sparse brows so I just use less pressure at the front and a little more to fill in the tail of my brow. Very affordable, esp if you get it bogo at a drugstore. Comparable to ABH brow wiz, and better than the Sephora version which I found crumbly. Only con is that i have accidentally put the shorter cap (from the spoolie end) on the pencil end and crushed the pencil :( wish the caps were the same length.

on 11/12/2015 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use ABH Brow Wiz in Medium Brown, but am going to be replacing it with this NYX dupe. The closest shade I could find, as the shades look to be warmer in the NYX Micro Brow, is Ash Brown. I have dark brown hair. Same precise application that lasts all day. The NYX version is slightly drier in consistency. My brows are pretty full already, so it's mostly just filling in a bit of the arch and tail of each brow. The overall look is very similar, so am happy to have this more economical option.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I use this in Espresso (Revlon Colorstay Caramel/soft black eyebrows), though I probably could use Black for a more dramatic look. This gives the most natural yet defined look! The tip is thin and perfect for drawing in realistic brow hairs. The spoolie on the other end is convenient for brushing hairs into place and blending in a pinch. I usually wouldn't pay ten dollars for a brow pencil, but the results are nice enough to justify it. (That is, if I can't catch a sale when I need another one)

I have this in Chocolate and have been using it about 2 weeks. I like how the formula is drier and I honestly love the spoolie. I brush my brows down and fill them in, then brush them back into place. Being new to filling in my brows, I do not have anything to compare this product to, but it is preferred to using a brown eye liner!!
I am cautious about using too much, or making them too dark/ severe, but I feel more put together when they are 'done'.

Popular Brows Products