NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil

NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil
Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

4.1

on 5/19/2018 7:58:00 AM

Excellent brow pencil, with the help of the spoolie it gives me a very natural look. I have this in Ash Brown, which is not particularly ashy but it is a good neutral dark brown. I'm on my third pencil and one lasts me several months with everyday use.

on 5/15/2018 8:04:00 AM

I’ve bought this pencil in shade “ash brown” - some of the reviews for this shade said that the undertone is warm or not ashy at all,but for me it works brilliant - exactly what i wanted. i’ve been looking for a good eyebrow pencil and none works like this one for me. i’ve been always using brow pomades (benefit kabrow is all time fav!) and it’s not that easy to create something soft and natural looking with these pomades and this pencil is exactly what i was looking for. it lasts all day, it’s not too creamy and it’s really easy to work with. there is 0,9g of product so i think that if you’re going to use this a bit heavy-handed,you’ll need to repurchase really soon.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This brow pencil is my hands-down holy grail. When I had darker hair I would use Brunette, but now that I have orangey-red hair I use Auburn--which is a nice warm medium brown, not too orange and not too cool. The nice thing about this pencil is that it really lasts very well. I've tried a ton of different brow products over the years for my sparse brows and some look great at first but fade or smudge as the day wears on, which is not fun nor is it cute. I can easily get the NYX pencil to last 12+ hours and not need a touchup. I love the fine size of the pencil, because it has definitely made drawing my brows to look more natural a lot easier. I think that it is a little pricey for drugstore, because these are around $10 a pop at most places, but I can get one pencil to last about 3ish weeks or more. The spoolie on the end is nice, it is not too big or too small to be effective. Overall, a great product with a good shade range.

on 3/28/2018 10:16:00 AM

I love this! Not too thick and creamy, and it makes my brows look natural and too bold like I want them to be! I have in the colour taupe and it is perfect! I have also noticed that the pencil actually does not break quite easily as other brow pencils such as Maybelline and Anastasia. I love this and it is definitely worth the price!

on 1/21/2018 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best eye brow pencil I have tried! Gets a clean precise line, good on its own or brushed out for a more natural look. Love the double sided ends with brush attached. Stays on a long time. Great quality for drug store price! Highly recommend!

this is a great brow pencil. especially if you are a person who likes to be frugal but still are into makeup. it's a bit hard, which makes it nice because it doesn't deposit too much color at once, making it a bit forgiving. i used to get it in blonde, but it's a bit warm toned, so i switched to taupe and it works better. the blonde brow mascara still looks good over taupe.

This is a lifesaver! I have sparse brows and was previously using a pomade that was pretty good but could be clumpy. This is so easy to use and natural looking. I️ use ash brown and my hair is light to medium brown.

on 11/15/2017 5:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love the packaging and that you get a spoolie on the end. The lids do fall off if you travel with it, which is annoying. The pencil is easy to use and control. It's not too stiff and not too soft and blends out well.

I use Ash Brown and it's not super ashy, it's almost a little bit warm. It lasts easily on its own for a full 12 hours even without setting it with a gel. I feel a lot better spending $12 for a brow product rather than the $27 for the same amount of product on a more expensive product. HG status!

on 11/9/2017 2:11:00 PM

I cant say anything more than has already been said in regards to quality, lasting power, color (I use taupe and I find it to be a nice tone) and cost. It is a great brow pencil.

My only complaint is with packaging! I love the included spoolie (it is a nice, full spoolie), but I do not like that the lids are not interchangable! I constantly stick the spoolie lid on the pencil end and it just short enough to smash the pencil down. Not a deal breaker by any means, just an observation!

on 11/7/2017 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have this in espresso and I love it!! It gives me a really natural looking brow. It gives me so mind shape and definition!! I set it with the nyx brow tint and looks great. I love how fine the pencil is and that it comes with a spooly

Popular Brows Products