NYX Micro Brow Pencil

NYX Micro Brow Pencil
Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

4.1

Bought this as I was told it was a dupe for Anastasia but it's just awful I started to notice my eyebrows would get these itchy bumps after I had started using this so I'm not sure why that happened but they were definitely caused by a reaction to this pencil I don't get those types of sore spots since i was a teen! Especially not on the brow area. Pencil is super waxy & doesn't last at all and like others have said way too warm. Brunette has an almost orangey tone to it.

Back to using Anastasia. A shame as I would have loved this to be a cheap dupe for high end.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I absolutely hated this. It's garbage and I returned it, which I rarely do if I can avoid it. I had this in Blonde. It was so dry, weirdly waxy and extremely ineffectual. Really...I couldn't even get the product to show up. It was unusable. So disappointing!

on 7/5/2016 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Terribly disappointed, this was hard and dry! It wouldn't even swatch on my wrist. I returned it.

on 6/30/2016 9:04:00 AM

I bought the Blonde after hearing raves about this product. However, I can't use it. It is SO hard that it drags like crazy across my brows. And it is so lightly pigmented that I can't see it even if I press hard. This product is too difficult to use. I don't have time for this crap. It's going back to Ulta.

on 5/21/2016 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This is a review for the shade Espresso:

This brow pencil is waxy and not well-pigmented. Additionally, the product is very hard to blend. I'll stick to my MAC Eye Brow in Brunette (Anastasia Brow Wiz is not sold in my region).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this in auburn and I hate it. The color is not in any way believable. The other colors may be fine.

on 7/3/2015 4:32:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS...I purchased it online from nyx's official website. At first I was like, wow...this is good. But when I tried FOR THE FIRST TIME to get more product by twisting it, nothing. Nothing happen! I don't think that I pay 10 dollars for 1mm product right? Such a waste!!!! If I know how bad its quality, I would've chose anastasia for triple the price. So, so bad you guys...

I bought both ash and chocolate for my brown-black brows. Both are waaaay too red/warm toned (don't let the name 'ash' fool you). Unusable. I still can't find a fine pencil that is cool-toned with dark enough but not painted-on-looking color, but L'Oréal brow stylist definer is the closest I've come. I think the color is dark brunette.

on 5/4/2017 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This would only be good for someone who already has full brows. When applied to the skin, it gets patchy and will ball up. Product would ball up on the tip of the pencil so I had to pick it off. I never had a good brow day with this. The packaging is flimsy and it's difficult to tell which cap goes to which end. I put the wrong cap on the pencil side and smashed the product. The spoolie is too thin and I had trouble trying to rake product through the brows.

Shade ash brown was a perfect match, but it was a pain in the ASS work with. I got so frustrated I threw it in the trash.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I can't understand the hype surrounding this brow pencil. I think it's one of the worst I've ever used and is in no way a dupe for the brow wiz. First of all the color range is warm toned, which makes my slightly cool toned eyebrows look very unnatural in sunlight. The formula is also pretty dry and I find that it doesn't go on smoothly, but rather skips when I apply it. But worst of all, it transfers, fades, and doesn't even stay on throughout the day.

Popular Brows Products