NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil

NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil
Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

4.1

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This brow pencil is my hands-down holy grail. When I had darker hair I would use Brunette, but now that I have orangey-red hair I use Auburn--which is a nice warm medium brown, not too orange and not too cool. The nice thing about this pencil is that it really lasts very well. I've tried a ton of different brow products over the years for my sparse brows and some look great at first but fade or smudge as the day wears on, which is not fun nor is it cute. I can easily get the NYX pencil to last 12+ hours and not need a touchup. I love the fine size of the pencil, because it has definitely made drawing my brows to look more natural a lot easier. I think that it is a little pricey for drugstore, because these are around $10 a pop at most places, but I can get one pencil to last about 3ish weeks or more. The spoolie on the end is nice, it is not too big or too small to be effective. Overall, a great product with a good shade range.

on 3/28/2018 10:16:00 AM

I love this! Not too thick and creamy, and it makes my brows look natural and too bold like I want them to be! I have in the colour taupe and it is perfect! I have also noticed that the pencil actually does not break quite easily as other brow pencils such as Maybelline and Anastasia. I love this and it is definitely worth the price!

purchased in the shade "ash brown" - leans very warm on the skin. not remotely ashen.

very waxy and difficult to blend in to anything natural looking.

well priced alternative for people that want a super bold brow and/or can wear warmer toned brow products.

packaging is decent for the price point.

on 3/17/2018 6:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

The packaging on this product is terrible. I twisted it up to see how much product is inside and it couldn't be twisted back down, so naturally the pencil broke off completely. I've never had this happen on another brow pencil. Good enough reason for me not to repurchase.

I have it in black, I love it. It’s not super pigmented but I love that coz it gives a natural look.

on 2/1/2018 12:59:00 AM

Great eyebrow pencil. The point is very small, which helps in filling in the fine hairs, and I like that it comes with a spoolie on the other side. The retractable pencil however always comes with the problem of you can't get the very last bit of it. Also don't think it stays particularly well. I have really oily skin around my eyes so lots of products don't stay on for a long time. P.S. the "chocolate" is a little on the reddish side.

on 1/21/2018 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best eye brow pencil I have tried! Gets a clean precise line, good on its own or brushed out for a more natural look. Love the double sided ends with brush attached. Stays on a long time. Great quality for drug store price! Highly recommend!

on 1/18/2018 3:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I repurchased this in blonde - because I found auburn too warm toned and dark (even though I have red hair lol). Blonde is quite warm toned, which may be annoying for actual blondes but works out great for me. Brand new, these pencils can be quite hard and don't give much colour payoff but once used a bit this works great for sparse brows. I use this daily, the spooly is great but sometimes the pencil can snap.

this is a great brow pencil. especially if you are a person who likes to be frugal but still are into makeup. it's a bit hard, which makes it nice because it doesn't deposit too much color at once, making it a bit forgiving. i used to get it in blonde, but it's a bit warm toned, so i switched to taupe and it works better. the blonde brow mascara still looks good over taupe.

on 12/30/2017 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I use this pencil in ash brown, but I find it to have a surprisingly warm tone to it. Most of the line seems to be warm toned; however, though my brow colour is cooler, I can somehow get it to work.
I love using this in my brows especially on days when I'm running late, since it's so easy to fill in my brows and keep them looking natural but shapely.

My one complaint is that there doesn't seem to be that much product, and I feel like I'm frequently having to re-purchase this product, even when using it sparingly in my brows though on the daily.

However, I still keep buying it so I think that says something.

Overall, really like this product.

Popular Brows Products