NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil

NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil
Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

on 10/31/2018 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

love love love this product, I use ash brown and it's the perfect shade for me. I've never splurged on the Anastasia pencil so I can't compare, but for the price and the job it does, I have already purchased 3 times. the only thing I would change is the plastic casing, pretty bad for the environment to keep tossing it in the trash. I also wished they put more product in this since its pretty slender.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Everything about this pencil is great except for the color choices. I bought Ash Brown and it's not ash at all. Warm, reddish brown. Taupe is not as red but just too light.

Popular Brows Products