NYX Micro Brow Pencil

Filtered by age: 30-35
NYX Micro Brow Pencil
Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

4.1

I have it in black, I love it. It’s not super pigmented but I love that coz it gives a natural look.

on 1/21/2018 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best eye brow pencil I have tried! Gets a clean precise line, good on its own or brushed out for a more natural look. Love the double sided ends with brush attached. Stays on a long time. Great quality for drug store price! Highly recommend!

on 11/21/2017 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Not my first choice for a brow pencil. I heard it was a great dupe for abh pencils too but I also found this to be much much harder, so if you tend to be unintentionally heavy handed with your brows this may be good for you. I like this pencil for traveling- it is easy to use and the color lasts all day. I do have to put a lot of pressure on the pencil to get color on my brows though.

on 11/21/2017 10:06:00 AM

Ehhhhh... I hear a lot that this is a dupe for ABH Brow Wiz but I'm not sold. Sure they look identical, but this pencil is a lot harder than the ABH and the color payoff just isn't there for me. I actually prefer the Benefit Precisely My Brow over both this and the Brow Wiz because it's a lot creamier than both but somehow stays put longer but also the product lasts longer. I was using this on clients so as not to spend tons of money on ABH in a bunch of different colors, but I would go through pencils like crazy. If you're on a budget I've actually found the new maybelline brow pencil to have better color payoff, albeit with fewer color choices.

on 11/15/2017 5:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love the packaging and that you get a spoolie on the end. The lids do fall off if you travel with it, which is annoying. The pencil is easy to use and control. It's not too stiff and not too soft and blends out well.

I use Ash Brown and it's not super ashy, it's almost a little bit warm. It lasts easily on its own for a full 12 hours even without setting it with a gel. I feel a lot better spending $12 for a brow product rather than the $27 for the same amount of product on a more expensive product. HG status!

on 10/17/2017 2:35:00 PM

i've been using makeup for years, but just recently got into doing my brows routinely a few weeks ago. i've sporadically tried other brow products in the past but never really like the results enough to continue doing it on a daily basis. however, ever since i started using this product, i've been hooked. the fine point on the pencil makes it super easy for a brow novice like me to fill in the sparse tail end of my brows as well as filling in the rest of my brow to make my brows look related to one another. the price point is just right ($9.99 at ulta, but they run NYX deals all the time). it doesn't smudge or fade through my days or 12 hour shifts at work. easy to remove. doesn't cause any breakouts. i'm so happy with this product that i would happily repurchase over and over again.

on 9/25/2017 7:28:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I used to be a 'powder-in-the-eyebrows' kind of gal, until I saw a photo of how unnatural it looked in the sparser parts of my brow (I blame over plucking in my younger years). I decided to try the Micro Brow Pencil and FELL IN LOVE. I have the shade Espresso and it is PERFECT for my neutral, pale-ish skin and dark hair. I hate the 'Instagram brow' look so only use this where I need it and use a brow gel on top. It literally looks like I have perfectly natural brows. The formula is waxy which allows you to build a very precise shape. Could not praise the NYX Micro Brow more! AND it's very budget-friendly! A total winner!

on 5/5/2017 3:12:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Bought this in Taupe, which is a very natural looking light ash shade. This pencil is just too hard for my taste, it takes too much effort for me to build up my brows to having some real colour and shape. Doesn't fade or smudge easily and the packaging is nice. Would not repurchase because I like something that applies much easier.

Bought this as I was told it was a dupe for Anastasia but it's just awful I started to notice my eyebrows would get these itchy bumps after I had started using this so I'm not sure why that happened but they were definitely caused by a reaction to this pencil I don't get those types of sore spots since i was a teen! Especially not on the brow area. Pencil is super waxy & doesn't last at all and like others have said way too warm. Brunette has an almost orangey tone to it.

Back to using Anastasia. A shame as I would have loved this to be a cheap dupe for high end.

Prior to using this, I was using Maybelline Define A Brow which was my favorite. But I heard people raving about this and saying it was comparable to Anastasia Brow Wiz (whiz, sp?) so I had to try it. It is now my new favorite. It is not as soft as the Define A Brow so I find that it breaks less therefore wasting less product. I think it may be a dollar or so more than the Define A Brow but since I haven't had it break on me yet, I'm not wasting product so I will pay an extra dollar for that. I haven't used the spoolie because I use another brush that has a brow brush and spoolie at the other end. I use this pencil and then use the NYX Brow Cake powder to fill them in so I have a more natural look. Voila! Perfect brows!!

Popular Brows Products