NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil

NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil
Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

2.0

on 8/6/2016 2:04:00 AM

Okay, okay. So this product isn't bad by any means.
The packaging and size of the actual product itself makes it an Anastasia dupe by aesthetics alone, but does it perform just as well?

The easy answer is no, but it's close.

The texture is just a little harder, a little waxier, and less blended.

I'm typically a person who likes to use about 5 products on my brows daily, so I'm not picky. I have these in several colours for when the occasion arises because the price is definitely right. I'd definitely take this on a holiday or out in my bag-to-go in favour of possibly losing a more expensive one. And the spoolie ain't bad either!

on 7/3/2015 4:32:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS...I purchased it online from nyx's official website. At first I was like, wow...this is good. But when I tried FOR THE FIRST TIME to get more product by twisting it, nothing. Nothing happen! I don't think that I pay 10 dollars for 1mm product right? Such a waste!!!! If I know how bad its quality, I would've chose anastasia for triple the price. So, so bad you guys...

Popular Brows Products