NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil

Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

4.4

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

So far I don’t mind it. I’m not an expert when it comes to brows as in the past I’ve only used Essence brow products but it’s okay, gets the job done. As mentioned by someone else, it does go on the skin near your eyebrow. It gives you quite a natural brow look though, especially after you’ve brushed it out with the handy spoolie they provide. I love how it comes with one and think the product’s minimal exterior is nice. I do have to test it more but I agree there’s not a lot and it doesn’t last long with frequent usage. Shame as it’s pricey. I’ve got mine in black and also, sometimes the pencil doesn’t want to twist out even though there’s still product in there.

on 11/7/2017 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have this in espresso and I love it!! It gives me a really natural looking brow. It gives me so mind shape and definition!! I set it with the nyx brow tint and looks great. I love how fine the pencil is and that it comes with a spooly

on 9/14/2017 9:11:00 AM

This is my favorite eyebrow pencil! I have it in the shade 'Espresso', which matches nicely my dark brown, cool-toned eyebrows. It's very thin, so you can draw hair-like strokes easily. The consistency is a bit waxy, so you have to use a bit more pressure with it, but it's a long lasting product. I think you get a pretty good amount of product, if you use it more sparingly, only to fill in spots, it will last you a few months (I'm only on my second one, but my first one lasted me three months of using much more than I do now). It's a bit expensive for a drugstore product, but it's definitely worth the price, it's very hard to find good eyebrow pencils at the drugstore.

So far, I really like this product! It is very easy to apply and does not feel weird on the eyebrows. I used to love wearing the brow pencils' from Smashbox but I do not believe in spending $30 on eye brow products. I believe this could be a dupe for the Smashbox pencils as well. I look forward to using this product everyday!

on 8/10/2017 5:00:00 PM

Really great eyebrow pencil thats amazing for filling in and precision work.
A lot of colors to choose from, not waxy and also not too dry. Liked it enough to repurchase, although it's around 13$ wish it was a little more affordable considering the size.

on 8/3/2017 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this brow pencil, falls to my top three after ABH Brow Wiz and LA Girl Slim Shady Brow. My shade is "Black", and it blends perfectly with natural brow hair and skin tone. It glides and fills my brows smoothly and great on shaping my brows. But what falls this to number three is the waxy texture that I get that is more from the LA Girl one, also the pigmentation packs a bit less than ABH or LA Girl.

on 2/16/2017 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite brow pencil! I just bought my 4th one today. It doesn't go on too dark, and it is super small, so it's perfect for when you outline your eyebrows and do small strokes to fill them in. I have ash brown and it looks very natural. The only reason that i gave it 4/5 is because it runs out pretty fast in my opinion, other than that it works very well and i think i will continue to rebuy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Really like this product! The pencil is very thin, which I personally find a must for any brow pencil: it allows you to define and fill in your brows very precisely. I do, however, find the product to be a little bit too soft, making it more prone to smudging. I got it in the wrong color too (which was my own fault. I knew chocolate would be too warm for me, but bought it anyway since the other colors were all sold out), but I would repurchase this in a different shade!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I'd been using the Anastasia brow pencils for quite a long time, and I have an extra sitting in my drawer, but before going on holidays I got my brows tinted and wanted an eyebrow pencil to match them while they were darker. I didn't want to spend the money for an Anastasia one because I didn't know how long the tint would last and I happened upon these beauties.

Almost identical to the Anastasia brow pencils. The colour selection isn't quite as wide, but there is a good selection of ashy tones. Comparable wear time. Less expensive. And the lids snap on nicely, promising a snug fit.

I'll use up the rest of my Anastasia pencil, but when that one is done, I think I'll be sticking to the NYX version!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Among all the steps in my makeup routine, brows tend to be an afterthought for me (of course, I'd never run around with naked, unfilled ones though... yikes), and the NYX Micro Brow pencil is perfect for my low-maintenance needs. Just a few minutes using this pencil topped off with brow gel and you've got natural, yet shapely eyebrows. It is a tad bit hard texture-wise, but once you get used to it, you can fill your brows in evenly. I actually found pressing too firmly with the pencil is what results in a patchy finish. You have to use light strokes and build it up. All in all, I would definitely recommend this product for everyone!

Popular Brows Products