NYX Micro Brow Pencil

Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

4.3

on 11/7/2017 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have this in espresso and I love it!! It gives me a really natural looking brow. It gives me so mind shape and definition!! I set it with the nyx brow tint and looks great. I love how fine the pencil is and that it comes with a spooly

on 10/11/2017 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this in taupe and it is way to warm to be called taupe. It is also a bit dry and I have quite dense eyebrows so I need a product that will stick to the skin in between my brow hairs - if that makes sense. I wouldn't say it's useless as I'm definitely gonna finish it, but I'm pretty sure that there's way better brow pencils out there.

on 9/14/2017 9:11:00 AM

This is my favorite eyebrow pencil! I have it in the shade 'Espresso', which matches nicely my dark brown, cool-toned eyebrows. It's very thin, so you can draw hair-like strokes easily. The consistency is a bit waxy, so you have to use a bit more pressure with it, but it's a long lasting product. I think you get a pretty good amount of product, if you use it more sparingly, only to fill in spots, it will last you a few months (I'm only on my second one, but my first one lasted me three months of using much more than I do now). It's a bit expensive for a drugstore product, but it's definitely worth the price, it's very hard to find good eyebrow pencils at the drugstore.

Must be on my 5th one of these by now, I absolutely love it. I'm very fussy when it comes to eyebrows and I can honestly say this does everything I want in a brow product. You get a decent amount of product for a good price (£8), very easy to use, looks super natural whilst still being pigmented, has a nice buttery texture (I've found some brow pencil/crayons to be quite waxy and drag across the skin, but I've never had that issue with this), and it even has a spoolie at one end so you can easily diffuse the colour if you've been a bit heavy-handed. There is also a good selection of colours - all of which are very natural i.e. warm browns aren't too red. Just a shame my local Boots' stock always runs very low, very quickly on these :( I guess that just shows how good it is.

on 8/24/2017 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I read somewhere that this is a good dupe for Anastasia Brow Wiz and that is how I bought it.

Works very good, but the lasting power is not the best. You can easily smudge it if you touch your brows.
Very nice color range, I had no problems finding my color.

I would buy it again, but I did not like the fact that it finishes very fast. I used it 4 times a week for a month and it was over.

So far, I really like this product! It is very easy to apply and does not feel weird on the eyebrows. I used to love wearing the brow pencils' from Smashbox but I do not believe in spending $30 on eye brow products. I believe this could be a dupe for the Smashbox pencils as well. I look forward to using this product everyday!

on 8/10/2017 5:00:00 PM

Really great eyebrow pencil thats amazing for filling in and precision work.
A lot of colors to choose from, not waxy and also not too dry. Liked it enough to repurchase, although it's around 13$ wish it was a little more affordable considering the size.

on 8/3/2017 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this brow pencil, falls to my top three after ABH Brow Wiz and LA Girl Slim Shady Brow. My shade is "Black", and it blends perfectly with natural brow hair and skin tone. It glides and fills my brows smoothly and great on shaping my brows. But what falls this to number three is the waxy texture that I get that is more from the LA Girl one, also the pigmentation packs a bit less than ABH or LA Girl.

So many shades and great performance

on 5/4/2017 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This would only be good for someone who already has full brows. When applied to the skin, it gets patchy and will ball up. Product would ball up on the tip of the pencil so I had to pick it off. I never had a good brow day with this. The packaging is flimsy and it's difficult to tell which cap goes to which end. I put the wrong cap on the pencil side and smashed the product. The spoolie is too thin and I had trouble trying to rake product through the brows.

Shade ash brown was a perfect match, but it was a pain in the ASS work with. I got so frustrated I threw it in the trash.

Popular Brows Products